Solved

App problem - unable to establish a secure connection

• 5 October 2018
  • 35 replies

Show first post

35 replies

Hi no your right it wont work with older OS. There is no update option in system>about tablet.
I'm starting to think that I might have to root my tablet to allow me to update the OS but this involves the risk of bricking the tablet. On balance I'm not convinced that it's worth the risk to get the app working when I can access my account from my phone or the iD website
Thanks terrywebbs for your interest and input but sometimes it's worth remembering we're only here for a short time and I've decided worrying about some trivial app that influence my life not one not ain't worth it.👷lol
Badge +10
Hi terrywebbs,
system time is ok, no firewalls or security programs are running and this app works fine on my android phone with the same ISP. I might have a look to see if Vodafone my ISP are blocking this app as I'm trying to log in from a third party Sim card. Dont know if that makes any sense??

Yes using a third party network other than the one intended for the ID app may possible cause an insecure connection issue but only if the sim card was vodaphone. ISP wont make any difference.

What will make a big difference is if you have a VPN running
Some apps can't run behind a VPN.

Check your mobile device hope you have't been running one?!
You will know if you have its something you have to setup manual or using an App service.
Your ISP wont be running this.
Badge +10
Hi

From what I have read on this forum the ID app wont work on older android software before version 6

Not to difficult to update the device if the manufacture still supports this
Under system>about>
you might find an update option to get the latest android
Badge +10
Hi no your right it wont work with older OS. There is no update option in system>about tablet.
I'm starting to think that I might have to root my tablet to allow me to update the OS but this involves the risk of bricking the tablet. On balance I'm not convinced that it's worth the risk to get the app working when I can access my account from my phone or the iD website

Your right it's not worth the hassle ...
You could potentially brick your device yes but if you have a recovery rom you can go back!
All is not lost. I have done this many times with frustration testing software on devices.
Userlevel 1
I too have this error, on android 4.4. Your app information in Google store shows minimum android version 2.1! I think you need to update this information.
Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Have you tried logging in using data rather than WiFi @Ronson?

This will give us an idea where the problem lies you see.

Will

We have all known lottery results updated three times in a day first one is 11:55 AM, second one is at lottery results 4:00 PM and third one is 8:00 PM. It means that players can try their luck three times in a day. So, everyone can check their daily lottery Dhankesari results are updated in flash here exactly above side of this page. All the participant of Dhankesari lottery needs to stay active all times whenever results published.
Nagaland lottery is really amazing and people from different part of the world take a part in lottery results. Al those players who took a part in nagaland state lottery draw now, they will be able to check their results at this platform.
Lottery Sambad today result . you can click on the above link and download the Lottery Sambad Result. Available Result in Image (PNG, JPG Format) and PDF for Download purpose. Every body Get the Lottery Sambad Latest result at 11:55AM, 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM. Lottery Sambad Draw held 3 times a day once at 11:55 AM 2nd time 4:00 PM and 3rd Time 8:00PM in the evening. so you can view thehttps://www.lotterysambad.net/ in the 3 times a day.

Why iD Mobile?