• 14 November 2020
  • 38 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

38 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @hiding 

A member from our back office team will respond to your Private Message. In the meantime, feel free to contact our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who may be able to resolve this sooner.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re very sorry to hear of that there @Matty8Bit 

Have you reported this to the police?  If not it could be worth you doing so.  If you have a Crime Reference Number for reporting that then we can have the number changed freely as part of any ongoing case.

Otherwise it would be a £25 charge added to your next phone bill without that.

You could either contact our Live Chat Team -or- notify us by a reply here if you’d like us to PM you to help further with any such request.

Hi id can u please help me change my number? I'm been harassed & have a crime number...  I've been trying to ring but can't seem to speak to a live person???

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @naomicjones,

I’ll PM you now so we can help you sort this.

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @beckycole18  & @Emmag 

I’ll send you both PMs so we can sort this for you.

​​​​​​@beckycole18  we’ve already have a PM active with you - EDIT

Mohammed

I would like to change my number 

Really need too change my phone number due to getting haressed :(

Hi, I would like to change my number. I understand there is a £25 fee. How soon can this be processed?

Userlevel 1

Hello Will. I started a new thread not long after I posted this and was contacted and everything resolved. Thank you and the team for your assistance.

Hi

i desperately need to change my phone number. I am being harassed and have a crime reference number. 
I cannot do this calling 7777 due to COVID restrictions and the live robot has not a clue. 

can this be resolved ASAP. 
thanks

eden

Userlevel 1

Hello I want to change my number I have a crime reference number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @ecirket,

I’m sorry to hear of your situation.

I’ll send you a PM right away so we can pick this up.

Mohammed

I’d like to change my number please due to unwanted calls. I’ll happily accept the charge. 

Thanks

Why iD Mobile?