Skip to main content

When I have 4G switched on it never works. Nothing will load at all so have to have 3G on. Does this happen to anyone else?

Yes. Happens a lot in South West Wales! You can have a full 4G signal and no working data at all. I’m with SMARTY and not iD Mobile, although both use the THREE network to provide a service.

I live in Coventry and it never works mate. So annoying 

Hi @Richard McMillan 

Sorry to hear this, please could you let us know the full postcode(s) where you’ve been having issues?

How long have you had issues there?

Tom

I am getting really annoyed now this is a joke you can’t speak to anyone. Can someone please help me I have no 4G network coverage and it is the same for my daughter I have an iPhone  11 pro and she has just the 11. Surely this shouldn’t keep happening no one to be able to help you, 

No coverage or can’t make or receive calls? (There is a difference between the two)

Hi @Richard McMillan  @Kelnew.g 👋🏻

@Kelnew.g what phone do you have?
As @WelshPaul has asked … Is there no coverage at all or is it that you can’t make or receive calls (but can use data and send/receive texts)? If calls are the only thing affected then VoLTE needs to be provisioned and enabled on individual phones for it to connect.

@Richard McMillan 
As your phones are on the iD Mobile Approved Handsets list they should work.
Is there no coverage at all or is it that you can’t make or receive calls (but can use data and send/receive texts)?
VoLTE needs to be provisioned and enabled on individual phones for it to connect.
Is this any help (this is for an iPhone 12 Pro but I am assuming the steps will be similar)……
 https://www.helpforsmartphone.com/public/en/apple/iphone-12-pro/ios-14/guides/86/Set-up-Voice-over-LTE-Calling-VoLTE-Apple-iPhone-12-Pro

Hey there @Kelnew.g, sorry to hear that.

If you’d like us to investigate further, I’d recommend contacting our live-chat to look into your account:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Thanks,

Tyler