Skip to main content

Hi, I am a new customer to ID mobile, activating my sim to a new phone purchased through a contract yesterday. 

Since going through the usual set up procedures, I have been greeted with my service not working for calls, messages or to use my data. I was expecting a seamless transition switching over to ID mobile using an eSIM, but it has been nothing short of shambolic.

I reached out to the live chat this morning to raise my issue and was on with an agent for 2 hours. I was asked to try many things, to which not worked. Lastly the agent in live chat told me I needed a new eSIM and guaranteed me this would work. 

Whilst the new eSIM was activating I got cut off from live chat. This meant that I left with 2 eSIMs. Also, as expected activating a new eSIM did not work, it has just confused matters even more, as I now have two eSIMs on the phone. I have been attempting to get back in contact through live chat and the phone all afternoon and into the evening, but no one has connected with me.

So, I am currently without use of calls, messages & data all of which I require great use of every day.

This is unacceptable! Please can someone get in contact with me ASAP to address this issue.

@NRS83 -

Hopefully your issue has been resolved. If not I’d recommend deleting both eSIMs from your phone and requesting a new one.

Thanks.