Skip to main content
Solved

Can i return or sell my phone whilst under contract?

• 10 July 2024
  • 3 replies

So I’ve been on my contract for an about 3 months but I’ve grown to not really like the phone I have I got out on contract. Would it be possible to return or sell the device?

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

The phone is yours to do with as you see fit. Sell it, keep it, give it away if you want. However, you will have to keep paying your iD Mobile bill until the minimum term has been passes. Early termination will result in a final bill being generated which will include an early termination fee.

The phone is yours to do with as you see fit. Sell it, keep it, give it away if you want. However, you will have to keep paying your iD Mobile bill until the minimum term has been passes. Early termination will result in a final bill being generated which will include an early termination fee.

Thanks for the reply, I’m happy to continue paying for it and end it earlier in a few months time.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey there @connor1998, welcome to Community!

We hope that @WelshPaul was able to help. As he confirmed, you’d be outside the returns window, so you can do what you see fit with the phone, but you’ll be liable for the full contract cost, whether you buy the contract out entirely at once, or pay the continued monthly payments until the end of the contract.

Thank you,

Tyler