Skip to main content

3 days now I’ve been trying to create an account. First the app wouldn't work. Next the website wouldn't work and this morning, I have tried again. All was going well until the final part of my registration (where I add my number) and I got the “OOPS SOMETHING HAS GONE WRONG” message again. Whoever is in charge of the IT at this place needs a boot up the a@@e! Beginning to wonder if I’ve made a mistake coming over to them?

Hi @Glyn Jones,

Welcome to the Community!

We are aware that there were some issues with selfcare and this has since been resolved.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. Essential maintenance has been completed. The iD Mobile app and My Account online are back up and running for new registrations and existing users.

Want to leave feedback for the iD Mobile app? Click here.

Kash

You’re joking! Nothing has been resolved at all. This morning the website says I am inputting the wrong details which I am not. Your IT systems are simply not fit for purpose. I had to log in using my Facebook profile. What a Joke. 

Stop telling people that things are now fixed because they are not. You are either misinformed, stupid or a bunch of liars. 

Stop telling people that things are now fixed because they are not. You are either misinformed, stupid or a bunch of liars. 

you pretty much hit the nail on the head with this company, I was with them 2 months before I paid my contract off and went back to 02 who atleast give a professional service and you can speak to someone instead of send a bot a message

you pretty much hit the nail on the head with this company, I was with them 2 months before I paid my contract off and went back to 02 who at least give a professional service and you can speak to someone instead of send a bot a message

Although the iD Mobile chatbot ‘works’ 24/7, by just telling the bot you want to “talk to a person”, you’ll get through to an adviser.

Alternatively, just send iD customer service a private message using Facebook Messenger.

Hi @Glyn Jones 

I believe when you’re referring to logging in with a Facebook profile you’re referring to the community, not the app, which is completely separate.

Are you still having issues registering? If so please let us know so we can get in touch.

Tom