Skip to main content

My phone number is { REMOVED } and I pay £6 a month for my sim. I am unable to take any incoming calls or make any outgoing calls and it had been confirmed that my sim would appear to be faulty. I am quite dissatisfied with this as I pay my monthly bill on time by direct debit. Can you plesse sort this at your earliest convenience. 

Hi @Brian Smith 

You may not be able to make/receive calls if the 3G signal has been turned off in your area. If you can still send/receive texts and use data then this is the most likely explanation.
If this is the case then you will need to set your device so that it connects to the VoLTE (4G) network.

If you need a replacement SIM, you can contact the live chat ( chat to us ) and an agent will arrange for a replacement SIM to be sent to you within 2-3 days. Or, if you need a new SIM straight away, you can visit your nearest Currys store and get a free a replacement SIM.

Please be careful with posting your phone number on a public forum as it can be seen by anyone, even those not with iD Mobile.

@Brian Smith I’ve removed your Phone Number from the post. Did the steps from @Decembersangel72 help? Thanks.

Yes all resolved now thank you. Your help and advice proved beneficial