Skip to main content
Solved

Text messages ‘not delivered’ but still send

• 11 June 2024
  • 7 replies

I am having issues with sending texts using my iPhone since switching to ID mobile. My text messages appear as 'not delivered' but still are received by recipient.

I also found that iMessage does not work with other iPhone users but sends it as a 'green' text.

This all started from switching from gif gaf to ID mobile and wanting to keep the same phone number. My unlimmited data seems to be working completely fine, just my text messages.

Wondering is this has happened to anyone else, and if there is a fix?

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Have you tried a NETWORK RESET on the iPhone with your iD SIM card, @reeecebarlw?

The iOS user guide explains how to carry out reset procedures.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @reeecebarlw, @andewhite is correct here. A network reset can often fix this particular issue.

If this is still a problem, it’s also worthwhile double checking that your mobile number is reflecting correctly in your phone settings post number port. Sometimes the temporary iD number can be listed instead of the number that’s transferred over.

-Lauren

Userlevel 1

Hi @reeecebarlw@andewhite is correct here. A network reset can often fix this particular issue.

If this is still a problem, it’s also worthwhile double checking that your mobile number is reflecting correctly in your phone settings post number port. Sometimes the temporary iD number can be listed instead of the number that’s transferred over.

-Lauren

I’ve tried this but it won’t let me change the number from the id number to the number which I requested to keep how do I change this ??

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Rhys_aston,

If you are still having issues I would advise contacting our Live Chat Team.

However please let us know if you require further assistance.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I am having problems with sending messages not been sent to certain phone numbers

also when I send a message to family it comes up with a different phone number it’s not even the one that they issued to start with I thought it would rectify but I’ve been with the company now for three months and it is still going on. can somebody please help me sort this out? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Trin,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you checked the number in your phone settings?

I would advise contacting our Live Chat Team to investigate further.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi @Trin,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you checked the number in your phone settings?

I would advise contacting our Live Chat Team to investigate further.

Kash

Thanks I will contact them I’ve checked phone number