Skip to main content

Hi all I've just bought a new Xiaomi 14, but I'm not getting 5g as I was previously on my Moto edge 30 ultra.

Is there a quick fix

Thanks

Kev

Cheers Andewhite

Do ID Mobile wait for handsets to be no longer used before supporting them?

I’m not sure, @Ntothecat. The iD list seems to cover latest handsets for manufacturers with significant share of the UK smartphone market. Perhaps iD Mobile focus on the handsets with a bigger market share.

Thanks for your prompt replies @andewhite

Cheers andewhite

I’m not sure, @Ntothecat. The iD list seems to cover latest handsets for manufacturers with significant share of the UK smartphone market. Perhaps iD Mobile focus on the handsets with a bigger market share.

Cheers Andewhite

Currently, it seems iD have only approved the following Xiaomi handsets, @Ntothecat

See this list online at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/approved-handsets.

Hi

I will rephrase my question then!

Are Xiaomi 14 Ultra handsets supported with ID Mobile for 4g?

Simon

So, does that mean my ID mobile sim will work in a Xiaomi 14 Ultra, just not on 5G?

Cheers,

Simon

Hi @Nick Fletcher 

We don’t have a fix date per say as it isn’t something that’s broken, it’s just not supported with ourselves, sorry.

Tom

When do you expect to fix this? I also have xiamoi 14 ultra and no 5g. If there's no details of when it's to be fixed I will swap off to another provider 

Hi @Kev James,

Welcome to the Community!

The handset isn’t  supported with iD Mobile for 5G usage just yet.

You can find further information on approved handsets HERE

Kash