Get rewarded when your friend joins iD with Refer a Friend!

• 17 September 2021
  • 59 replies
Get rewarded when your friend joins iD with Refer a Friend!

Show first post

59 replies

I referred my wife and niece back in mid December and still not received anything. I know they submitted their account numbers but nothing since then. Is there anyone that has received? Or was this all a scam? Lol 

My dad has just signed up for a sim only deal. I sent him the refer a friend link and I've now got his order number to submit. But where do I submit it? Any help is appreciated. 

Hi, I've referred a friend using the refer link. They have now had an email from you with a link asking them to submit their account number but the link on the email just takes them to the main refer a friend page. Can you help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Karl Hoods,

It’s likely that the relevant team will be in touch to advise some information is incorrect.

Kash

Hi,

I’ve used the link sent to me from the referrer but mistakenly entered the customer number instead of account number. If I go back to the page and enter my name/email it says checks are being done - will you pick this up or shall I just use a different email address and try again?

Userlevel 1

That’s disappointing, I’ll bear that in mind when both contracts are due for renewal. Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@noz901 Hey there! That’s great you’ve referred your mum, we’re happy to have you both with us.

Unfortunately, we wouldn’t be able to honor this as our Refer a Friend offer wasn’t live at the time of purchase. 

Emil

Userlevel 1

I referred my Mum to move to ID Mobile on a 12 month SIM only deal, only to see an email from ID Mobile 2 weeks later offering a refer a friend deal. Any chance ID Mobile would honor the refer a friend deal for me and my Mum?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

ANNOUNCEMENT! Our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme is now live again, with even bigger rewards!

Why iD Mobile?