Get rewarded when your friend joins iD with Refer a Friend!

• 17 September 2021
  • 59 replies
Get rewarded when your friend joins iD with Refer a Friend!

Show first post

59 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Deniz Kocadag, the quickest way to get this resolved would be to speak to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams as they’ll be able to offer assistance much more quickly than we can on the Community.

Thank you,

Rory

Since noone bothered about refer a friend I will cancel my daughters and my mum's ID mobile tomorrow and mine will be cancel too in 3 months when my contract ends and will move to another providers who doesn't mislead CONSUMERS.I'D Mobile Refer a friend is a big scam as last 3 months trying to claim 60£worth curry which never existed. You lucky I don't have time to take it further for your scamming, misleading advert. I tried every single thing. Different accounts, different browsers, different phone and pc s, I even asked other friends who have ID mobile accounts if they could access to refer a friend link but nope so clearly it is not Customers it is ID mobile who is lying! Very disappointed and good luck for your future customers.

Userlevel 1

Hi Rory,

Thanks for response I will try facebook for help,

Ian

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @steamy, @Deniz Kocadag, do you use Facebook or Twitter all? If so, I’d recommend speaking to the Facebook or Twitter teams so they can look into this for you.

If not, just let us know here.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

I have the same problems as above. Going round in circles and very frustrated and fedup with the whole thing. We have the unique links from ID but does not take you to a claim page. 3 different browsers all with cookies enabled and I cannot get into site. Now I cannot even find the site to claim on! Has anybody managed to claim reward or is it a scam?

Could a ID guy please help me as nobody to talk to and live chat do not want to know...try a different browser.

Thankyou

Ian

@Kash i had emailed and followed the instructions and it takes you back to login and but refer a friend link doesn't work it ask you to login every time click on the link.

Misleading advertisements anyway I'm sure people will not stay with ID after that issue at least me and my family and few friends who got email follow instructions but still no results.

Feel like watching politicians who lies to public constantly when I get same replies from customer service people. Please try on another browser, try on another pc, try to click this and that follow email and that. We did it all love and all these people who says they can't get it is not the one who lies! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @domdom,

If you have followed all the steps and the referral journey you should receive an email to confirm.

However should you require any assistance or haven’t had any update please contact us via Facebook or Twitter.

Kash

Userlevel 1

So no link to this referral dashboard where you can see progress then? 

Doesn't seem to exist 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Deniz Kocadag, I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams for assistance with this.

Thank you,

Rory

I tried on chrome, opera, Firefox on my personal laptop and another public desktop and all did exactly the same

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry to hear this, @Deniz Kocadag 

Have you been able to try the link on a different device or browser? If so and it doesn’t help let us know and we can investigate for you!

Tom

Got an email to claim my currys voucher and instructions says go to refer a link page and click status and etc. Every time I click on refer a friend button it opens another tab and ask me to log in Again! then after I login it takes back me to main page then I click on refer a friend page again then taking back me to login page again. Is that voucher thing scam? If not that's also misleading so either way that's cheating customers! Not happy at all! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Stevo2525

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Tom

Userlevel 1

As mentioned in my previous msg, i did speak to an agent in live chat and he said he could not help with the voucher as he does not have access to my email or account info, he did not even ask me for my email or account details and just said to check the website for more info, i am not on Facebook or twitter, surely ID customer service could check my account and see where my voucher has gone?

Its a simple £15 voucher so i dont understand why ID make it so complicated to access it, interestingly i spoke with other people who are on ID and they said they also never received any rewards vouchers although they should of and this was months ago, so maybe its just a ploy to get more people to sign up with ID...

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Stevo2525, I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams so they can take a look at your account.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Hi, could you provide a link to where I would find any code? I have the rewards email but when I click to claim my reward it just says 'you have already aimed your reward' although I haven't, I have never clicked into it until yesterday.

I have found this whole voucher rewards to be a mystery, I spoke with live agent and he said just check website, he could not help with anything else, I just would like to see where the actual voucher is hidden. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Stevo2525, is there no code showing on the web page? Have you checked your Junk/Spam folders?

If you have and you’re still having trouble, I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams so they can take a look at your account.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Hi I have a £15 curry's reward voucher, when I click on the email to claim the voucher it says this has already be claimed, how do I access the actual voucher please

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Andrea Rix 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview We’ll see you there.

Tom

Hi I referred my partner back in December 21 and neither of us have received the Currys vouchers. We contacted you February time to be told we would be receiving them. Please advise. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Dan Gilbank, I understand that, but when was the 2nd payment made? The system that validates the payments runs about 6 weeks behind, so it can take a while for it to register on the system - up to a maximum of 90 days.

Thank you,

Rory

I got an email on the 26th Feb confirming I would get the reward when my friend had made 2 more payments. These have been made. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Dan Gilbank, sorry to hear this. I’m not sure why you were referred to store as it’s not something the Currys staff would necessarily be aware of, and not something they’d be able to help with. We do apologise for this. 

Your voucher should arrive roughly 6 weeks after the second payment has been taken on the referred account. Do you know when that would have been?

Thank you,

Rory

What a scam. Referred a friend filled in all we were supposed to. Get an email 2 months later saying reward would be paid shortly. 3 months later and nothing. Go on live chat get sent round in circles to web pages which don’t exist. Get told to go into a store which is 30 minutes drive away. Do this to get stared blankly at by an incompetent buffoon who knows zero about the refer a friend scheme. Absolute joke. Has anyone actually managed to receive it?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Jane Wilkins, @Cobi Moss, @S.han, I’d recommend speaking to the Live ChatFacebook or Twitter teams, as they’ll be able to help with this.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?