Get rewarded when your friend joins iD with Refer a Friend!

• 17 September 2021
  • 59 replies
Get rewarded when your friend joins iD with Refer a Friend!

Show first post

59 replies

Got an email to claim my currys voucher and instructions says go to refer a link page and click status and etc. Every time I click on refer a friend button it opens another tab and ask me to log in Again! then after I login it takes back me to main page then I click on refer a friend page again then taking back me to login page again. Is that voucher thing scam? If not that's also misleading so either way that's cheating customers! Not happy at all! 

Hi,

I’ve used the link sent to me from the referrer but mistakenly entered the customer number instead of account number. If I go back to the page and enter my name/email it says checks are being done - will you pick this up or shall I just use a different email address and try again?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry to hear this, @Deniz Kocadag 

Have you been able to try the link on a different device or browser? If so and it doesn’t help let us know and we can investigate for you!

Tom

I tried on chrome, opera, Firefox on my personal laptop and another public desktop and all did exactly the same

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Deniz Kocadag, I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams for assistance with this.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tim Wood & @drtjwood 

Sorry to hear you’ve been having issues with your refer a friend rewards, as long as the steps have been followed (see here) you should receive the vouchers via email after 2 bills have been paid by the referred account, if you’re sure all the steps have been followed correctly please let us know here so we can get in contact and take a further look into this for you.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @domdom,

If you have followed all the steps and the referral journey you should receive an email to confirm.

However should you require any assistance or haven’t had any update please contact us via Facebook or Twitter.

Kash

Hello, I was referred by my friend and you have made it extremely hard for anyone to find the link to register my account number. The link that I was originally sent by my friend just brings me to the refer a friend page, it has no place to enter this information.

Hi @Tim Wood & @drtjwood 

Sorry to hear you’ve been having issues with your refer a friend rewards, as long as the steps have been followed (see here) you should receive the vouchers via email after 2 bills have been paid by the referred account, if you’re sure all the steps have been followed correctly please let us know here so we can get in contact and take a further look into this for you.

Tom

Hi Tom.

I have tried so many times, but you (ID) always fob me and my friend off, promise call back, etc, etc. All requirements met like many others but no vouchers for anyone. If you think you can do more then please do, but so many before you have done nothing to sort this out.

Tim

Why iD Mobile?