Get rewarded when your friend joins iD with Refer a Friend!

• 17 September 2021
  • 59 replies
Get rewarded when your friend joins iD with Refer a Friend!

Show first post

59 replies

Since noone bothered about refer a friend I will cancel my daughters and my mum's ID mobile tomorrow and mine will be cancel too in 3 months when my contract ends and will move to another providers who doesn't mislead CONSUMERS.I'D Mobile Refer a friend is a big scam as last 3 months trying to claim 60£worth curry which never existed. You lucky I don't have time to take it further for your scamming, misleading advert. I tried every single thing. Different accounts, different browsers, different phone and pc s, I even asked other friends who have ID mobile accounts if they could access to refer a friend link but nope so clearly it is not Customers it is ID mobile who is lying! Very disappointed and good luck for your future customers.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Deniz Kocadag, the quickest way to get this resolved would be to speak to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams as they’ll be able to offer assistance much more quickly than we can on the Community.

Thank you,

Rory

This issue is not related to me it is an issue from your end so why would I waste my time anymore on that.

I cancelled daughters contract already

Next will be my mum then me when my contract end.

Thanks 

I wont to refer friends  how can I have the link 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Crystaltips32,

Did you refer someone or did someone else refer you?

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I wont to refer friends  how can I have the link 

Hey @Adel Masri,

Follow the link in the first post of this topic: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/refer-a-friend

This should let you sign up to generate a link.

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ingeneer,

Welcome to the Community!

You would need to follow the referral link in order for the referral to be linked together.

I would advise checking the link below to check if you have followed the steps.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions-refer-a-friend

Kash

Checked. Most likely thought using the referral link but didn't.

As I said, iD, for obvious reasons, do make it difficult to claim the reward. So, a lesson to all readers: Use the referral link!

I referred my wife 10 days ago, and she's changed to ID. Neither of us has received a message to claim the reward, but now wondering if it's got caught out either on not using the referral link, or the 'reward' is finished and these are just stale web pages.

It's annoying that ID have apparently made it so difficult to claim the 'reward'.

Hi, I've referred a friend using the refer link. They have now had an email from you with a link asking them to submit their account number but the link on the email just takes them to the main refer a friend page. Can you help?

My dad has just signed up for a sim only deal. I sent him the refer a friend link and I've now got his order number to submit. But where do I submit it? Any help is appreciated. 

I referred my wife and niece back in mid December and still not received anything. I know they submitted their account numbers but nothing since then. Is there anyone that has received? Or was this all a scam? Lol 

Hi I referred my partner back in December 21 and neither of us have received the Currys vouchers. We contacted you February time to be told we would be receiving them. Please advise. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Andrea Rix 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview We’ll see you there.

Tom

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Jane Wilkins, @Cobi Moss, @S.han, I’d recommend speaking to the Live ChatFacebook or Twitter teams, as they’ll be able to help with this.

Thank you,

Rory

Is refer a friend some sort of fraudulent con to get people to sign up to long contracts. Referred a friend, they signed up to 24 month contract, registered the claim and then nothing. ID deny anything to do with it (still pending on my account) even though all the hoops have been jumped through (many bills paid by the friend). I guess it is good business to sign people up on a false promise of some sort of reward? Customer service not interested in sorting it out - you just get the same response of 'must register the claim, pay two bills, etc etc'.

Is refer a friend some sort of fraudulent con to get people to sign up to long contracts. Referred a friend, they signed up to 24 month contract, registered the claim and then nothing. ID deny anything to do with it (still pending on my account) even though all the hoops have been jumped through (many bills paid by the friend). I guess it is good business to sign people up on a false promise of some sort of reward? Customer service not interested in sorting it out - you just get the same response of 'must register the claim, pay two bills, etc etc'.

I should have also said I am clearly not alone when you look on these forums. Has anybody, ever received their voucher? If you read this, do not sign up just because of refer a friend...

Userlevel 1

Hi I have a £15 curry's reward voucher, when I click on the email to claim the voucher it says this has already be claimed, how do I access the actual voucher please

After I bought my ID Mobile sim I referred two friends and never received any reward. It seemed a very complicated procedure and I obviously failed to follow the EXACT method! 

Not very happy. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Stevo2525, is there no code showing on the web page? Have you checked your Junk/Spam folders?

If you have and you’re still having trouble, I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams so they can take a look at your account.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Stevo2525, I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams so they can take a look at your account.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

As mentioned in my previous msg, i did speak to an agent in live chat and he said he could not help with the voucher as he does not have access to my email or account info, he did not even ask me for my email or account details and just said to check the website for more info, i am not on Facebook or twitter, surely ID customer service could check my account and see where my voucher has gone?

Its a simple £15 voucher so i dont understand why ID make it so complicated to access it, interestingly i spoke with other people who are on ID and they said they also never received any rewards vouchers although they should of and this was months ago, so maybe its just a ploy to get more people to sign up with ID...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Stevo2525

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Tom

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@noz901 Hey there! That’s great you’ve referred your mum, we’re happy to have you both with us.

Unfortunately, we wouldn’t be able to honor this as our Refer a Friend offer wasn’t live at the time of purchase. 

Emil

Userlevel 1

That’s disappointing, I’ll bear that in mind when both contracts are due for renewal. Thanks.

Why iD Mobile?