Latest Update - iD Mobile app & My Account Online

• 25 March 2024
  • 61 replies

Show first post

61 replies

Userlevel 2

Morning @KeithWM,

Thank you for confirming. I’ve checked with the team, this is due to an API error - which is affecting a small subset of customers, not just those on Unlimited Plans. The good news, an expected fix is currently being Beta tested, so expect it to be resolved soon!

Thanks.

Userlevel 1

No. I am on a limited Data monthly sim only 

Userlevel 2

Still getting the "oops something went wrong" message. It's been too long now. Starting to look elsewhere which is a shame since I have been with ID since 2018.

Not good enough..

Morning @KeithWM,

Are you by chance on an Unlimited Data tariff? We’re aware this is causing the “Oops” error from time to time. If not, please let me know.

Thanks.

Userlevel 2

Well I still can't register on the app or going through the website on my laptop. Same stupid bear with us message. Those of you that have registered through website how did you do it? 

Morning @Debbie Skidmore,

A few customers have had success using a Private or Incognito Tab when registering online through my.idmobile.co.uk. Please give this a go and let me know if it works.

Thanks!

Userlevel 2

S I X T E E N days and counting. . . and still getting the OOPS message!

I've had enough. Got my PAC and passed it to o2.

Good bye iD 

Morning @pezzeq,

We are sorry to hear your frustrations. Best of luck with O2.

Thanks.

Userlevel 1

Still getting the "oops something went wrong" message. It's been too long now. Starting to look elsewhere which is a shame since I have been with ID since 2018.

Not good enough..

Userlevel 1

Well I still can't register on the app or going through the website on my laptop. Same stupid bear with us message. Those of you that have registered through website how did you do it? 

S I X T E E N days and counting. . . and still getting the OOPS message!

I've had enough. Got my PAC and passed it to o2.

Good bye iD 

Userlevel 1

Thanks for update.  Managed to get in at 0725 this morning...so was worth trying very early!!  Working OK now as long as access via WEB and NOT the App!

No further comment on this...unless I can’t access again!  Thks

Userlevel 1

I have tried a number of times but still cannot get onto my account on app or web.

The web asks me,(after a long wait) to

Create account.

Please tell us your name and create a secure password for the email address .

But when I put a password in, sometimes it just loops back to the same screen and other times I get the message..

Password must not include first name, last name or email.

BUT I have not used any of them. its a random password!

Been at this 2 hours now and even the chat were totaly unhelpful

Thats me sorted now, both on web and app thanks, as I eally like ID the connection speed here is amazing at around 900Mg..

Userlevel 3

Your brief glitch is still ongoing! 15 days and counting 🤬

Userlevel 2

I try to register to my account on this new bogus app.

It keeps asking for password with no first name or last name or email.

Demand special characters blablah blah. 

I have now tried all the possible ways of making any password but system won't allow me

Issue is not making a new app only but also it is demanding a password for Fort Knox. 

How are we going to be paying without seeing what we are using? 

I have been on computer for almost 3 hours and no way I can see my account nor can I make a password word. 

It's system is denied all the possible password on earth. Lord of passwords has fainted.

Can someone please wake up and fix this issues with app.

In Kenya, somaliland, Uganda, all this countries mobile are seriously perfect in Africa. 

Thus this is UK, we are being ripped off daily. .…

No compensation for list money and data while we all whinning about the same issue. 

100.000 people have access, !  What's that got to do with me, I need to see what I pay for the app. 

Honesty shames no one,.. I took hat off for my b..…

But my id mobile app is down for weeks.

Today I was added ons for 3gb £ 8 worth of GB without me asking for it while I was chatting with Mr. Chimusa I'd mobile employee. 

You steal from vulnerable people who chat in to ask why app is not working. 

If I had my app working I wouldn't have ran out of data. 

You made us lose money. 

How can you put money in prepaid meter if you can not see balance. 

It's a reap off. 

I am tired. 

Good morning @Khalid Ahmed,

There was a brief glitch with passwords not being accepted yesterday, which has now be resolved. Please try registering again through my.idmobile.co.uk, you should have more luck!

Thanks.

Userlevel 2

I have tried a number of times but still cannot get onto my account on app or web.

Create account.

But when I put a password in, sometimes it just loops back to the same screen and other times I get the message..

Morning @Brian Lyell,

There was a brief glitch with passwords not being accepted yesterday, which has now be resolved. Please try registering again through my.idmobile.co.uk, you should have more luck!

Thanks.

Userlevel 2

Been an I.D. customer for years.  Am classified as vulnerable due to brain injury.

I have tried at least 15 times to Register for the new APP...says phone too old...which is rollocks!

So tried via Web.  Eventually at 0745 this morning it says ‘success’ (after c10 x attempts).  BUT it won’t allow me to input the telephone number...just get the “oops there’s a problem try again”...so USELESS.

This is a total nightmare...locked out with mobile AND computer.  I NEED to know Data useage regularly…  I have slow broadband so can’t sit on LIVE CHAT for hours only to be told nothing new.  

Who cares about 100k customer have reg’d...that was 14 days ago!  And if you’ve only 100k customers then not much of a company!  More likely about 1% have registered - 99% with NO access due to faulty software upgrade... 

Will I.D. give ALL its customers a £10+ CREDIT for this hassle (turn it into a positive marketing nightmare!)...as it’s a real farce for an I.T. focussed company?! 

Meanwhile, if I go over my data, as it is NOT my fault your system is faulty, blocking me, I shall assume I.D. Mobile will waive all penalties UNTIL your website is in full working order as I do believe it is contracted to do.

I shall keep trying to input my phone number to link to the ‘new ac’...but might die meanwhile with the time it’s taking…!

Morning @Ruggy,

Are you still facing issues adding your mobile number to the iD Mobile app? If so, please reply to this message and I’ll send you a Private Message to figure out why. If you need to check your Data Usage, the quickest way to do so is to call our Automated Phone Service (7777 using an iD Mobile SIM, 0333 003 7777 from any other device).

Thanks.

Userlevel 2

What on earth?!?!

Went to check my useage last night and started this whole "we've updated our app" malarkey. I got the 'bear with us message' last night so I've tried again just now and, after waiting 5 minutes or so in the 'virtual queue' I enter my first name, second name, password and then confirm my password and ....... Get a message saying that password should not contain first name, last name or email ........ IT DIDN'T!

I’ve had the same thing all day today. That was after two weeks of the “Bear with us” page, there is obviously a major issue with this new app, however nobody seems bothered about it. I have made an official complaint which seems to be the only option to get customer service to listen to the problem. Although they say I will be contacted by the Complaints Team within 3 days, I shall not be holding my breath!

Morning @Debsians,

We understand the rollout of the iD Mobile app has not gone as expected. However, we continue to make steps in the right direction daily. While not ideal, this article provides an alternative process for customers for all, bar one, functions of the app. Is there a particular action you’d like to do, or have you now successfully registered?

Thanks.

Userlevel 2

What on earth?!?!

Went to check my useage last night and started this whole "we've updated our app" malarkey. I got the 'bear with us message' last night so I've tried again just now and, after waiting 5 minutes or so in the 'virtual queue' I enter my first name, second name, password and then confirm my password and ....... Get a message saying that password should not contain first name, last name or email ........ IT DIDN'T!

Morning @Alastair123,

Are you still facing this issue or have you now successfully registered?

Thanks.

It’s been 10 days since I’ve been able to access the app, I just keep getting the bear with us message, not good

How has this been 15 days? What a disgrace...still cannot get anything other that the “Please bear with us” page.

Userlevel 1

Yes I had to reregester a pain. But the registration does not work, on mine it will not accept a new password. Good luck

I clearly missed the memo … do all existing customers have to create an account all over again?

Both on the app and online I am being asked to register an account … which I thought I already did years ago and use on a monthly basis.

Userlevel 1

I too got stuck in the cloudflare queue for ages and when I finally got the registration page got the “Password must not include first name, last name or email” error. Took a look at the network tab on developer tools for my browser and could see a Post request being sent and a response with the error message. Looks like some server side validation is throwing an exception and returning a default message. 

Userlevel 1

I try to register to my account on this new bogus app.

It keeps asking for password with no first name or last name or email.

Demand special characters blablah blah. 

I have now tried all the possible ways of making any password but system won't allow me

Issue is not making a new app only but also it is demanding a password for Fort Knox. 

How are we going to be paying without seeing what we are using? 

I have been on computer for almost 3 hours and no way I can see my account nor can I make a password word. 

It's system is denied all the possible password on earth. Lord of passwords has fainted.

Can someone please wake up and fix this issues with app.

In Kenya, somaliland, Uganda, all this countries mobile are seriously perfect in Africa. 

Thus this is UK, we are being ripped off daily. .…

No compensation for list money and data while we all whinning about the same issue. 

100.000 people have access, !  What's that got to do with me, I need to see what I pay for the app. 

Honesty shames no one,.. I took hat off for my b..…

But my id mobile app is down for weeks.

Today I was added ons for 3gb £ 8 worth of GB without me asking for it while I was chatting with Mr. Chimusa I'd mobile employee. 

You steal from vulnerable people who chat in to ask why app is not working. 

If I had my app working I wouldn't have ran out of data. 

You made us lose money. 

How can you put money in prepaid meter if you can not see balance. 

It's a reap off. 

I am tired. 

Userlevel 1

Create account.

Userlevel 1

Been an I.D. customer for years.  Am classified as vulnerable due to brain injury.

I have tried at least 15 times to Register for the new APP...says phone too old...which is rollocks!

So tried via Web.  Eventually at 0745 this morning it says ‘success’ (after c10 x attempts).  BUT it won’t allow me to input the telephone number...just get the “oops there’s a problem try again”...so USELESS.

This is a total nightmare...locked out with mobile AND computer.  I NEED to know Data useage regularly…  I have slow broadband so can’t sit on LIVE CHAT for hours only to be told nothing new.  

Who cares about 100k customer have reg’d...that was 14 days ago!  And if you’ve only 100k customers then not much of a company!  More likely about 1% have registered - 99% with NO access due to faulty software upgrade... 

Will I.D. give ALL its customers a £10+ CREDIT for this hassle (turn it into a positive marketing nightmare!)...as it’s a real farce for an I.T. focussed company?! 

Meanwhile, if I go over my data, as it is NOT my fault your system is faulty, blocking me, I shall assume I.D. Mobile will waive all penalties UNTIL your website is in full working order as I do believe it is contracted to do.

I shall keep trying to input my phone number to link to the ‘new ac’...but might die meanwhile with the time it’s taking…!

Userlevel 3

What on earth?!?!

I’ve had the same thing all day today. That was after two weeks of the “Bear with us” page, there is obviously a major issue with this new app, however nobody seems bothered about it. I have made an official complaint which seems to be the only option to get customer service to listen to the problem. Although they say I will be contacted by the Complaints Team within 3 days, I shall not be holding my breath!

Why iD Mobile?