Latest Update - iD Mobile app & My Account Online

• 25 March 2024
  • 61 replies

Show first post

61 replies

Userlevel 1

Morning @RickWhie,

If you have not yet registered, you should be able to online, at my.idmobile.co.uk. Try using an Incognito / Private Tab. If you are having a different issue, please reply to this message.

Thanks.

thanks @Matthew Thompson  I did not have to use Incognito / Private Tab, it just worked for me via my.idmobile.co.uk i was put in a queue. Setting up the account took a couple of tries as the password element, kept asking me not to use an email address :) there was no @ or anything that resembled my name or an email address in the password, so i think the backend needs to be looked at. But finally i can access via browser on the PC.  Now to sort the mobile app out.  

Userlevel 1

What on earth?!?!

Went to check my useage last night and started this whole "we've updated our app" malarkey. I got the 'bear with us message' last night so I've tried again just now and, after waiting 5 minutes or so in the 'virtual queue' I enter my first name, second name, password and then confirm my password and ....... Get a message saying that password should not contain first name, last name or email ........ IT DIDN'T!

Userlevel 3

I’m an old customer and we all have the same issue, can’t login to my old online account, can’t register again on the new app or on the website, you said it was crap! It’s not that good!

Userlevel 3

Still can’t login just get the same “bear with us message”?

Userlevel 2

Morning @RickWhie,

If you have not yet registered, you should be able to online, at my.idmobile.co.uk. Try using an Incognito / Private Tab. If you are having a different issue, please reply to this message.

Thanks.

Userlevel 1

Im a new customer and this is crap. Round and round in circles to get to the chat app! Does this even work? 

Since the 4th April i have been trying to access.  Why is this so broken?

Userlevel 1

Morning @IDmanleeds,

Great to hear you’ve registered through My Account Online. From what I understand, as you’re registered, you should now be able to log-in to the iD Mobile app.

Thank you for the suggestion, in the interim, you can calculate your Data Roaming Limit before you travel: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/eu-roaming/fair-usage-policy.

Thanks.

Yep - that’s right. I managed to get into the app now as well.

If you could still forward the suggestion to the app developer team that would be great and much more convenient for your consumers (I know that giffgaff does this for example).

Thanks!

Userlevel 2

Morning @Debsians,

If you have not yet registered, you should be able to online, at my.idmobile.co.uk. Try using an Incognito / Private Tab. If you are having a different issue, please reply to this message.

Thanks.

Userlevel 2

Morning @IDmanleeds,

Great to hear you’ve registered through My Account Online. From what I understand, as you’re registered, you should now be able to log-in to the iD Mobile app.

Thank you for the suggestion, in the interim, you can calculate your Data Roaming Limit before you travel: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/eu-roaming/fair-usage-policy.

Thanks.

Userlevel 3

14 days and counting, still can’t get to my online accounts! The information and excuses are woeful. What is happening, when will this be fixed, I’m sick of the “just bear with us” messages and the boast that 100,000 accounts are working well on the new App. Awful, just awful 😞 

Userlevel 1

Managed to create a new account now. But it didn't work via the app - only the website. It would also be great if you could add an overview of the remaining roaming data allowance - thanks!

Why iD Mobile?