🚨 Resolved: Network issue and problems accessing the iD app.

• 12 February 2024
  • 72 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues with using some network services.The iD Mobile app and coverage checking are also currently unavailable. 

We’re working with our network partner to get everything up and running as soon as possible, and we’ll post further updates on this thread as they become available.

We apologise for any inconvenience these issues may cause.

iD Mobile

Updates

**14/02/24**

• 3G services have now been fully restored. 

**13/02/24**

• 20:00: The team continue to work on restoring 3G voice calls for those still impacted. 
  • 15:15: Less than 1% of 3G voice calls still continue to be impacted. Teams continue to investigate.
  • 12:15: A very small amount of 3G voice calls still continue to be impacted. Teams continue to investigate.
  • 11:00: A small percentage of voice calls are still being impacted.
  • 10:00: The iD Mobile app is up and running.
  • 06:30: Issue has been resolved with Data Services. Impact still seen on a small percentage of voice call services which is under investigation.

**12/02/24**

• 21:30: Some 3G voice calls impacted and still under investigation.
  • 19:20: Some 3G voice calls are still being impacted and this is under investigation.
  • 17:30: Service has been restored for 4G voice, data services and the coverage checker. Some 3G voice calls is still being impacted. 
  • 14:00: Teams continue to investigate and mitigate impact as soon as possible.
  • 11:45: Support teams are engaged on a call to investigate.

72 replies

Userlevel 1

Is this an iD Mobile issue or is it being caused by 3 and it affects all ‘piggyback’d services too?

Userlevel 1

My Mobile number X. 

I've got network problem.  I can't call to anyone or answer to any phone calls. 

Userlevel 1

Yes this is an zID mobile issues 

Userlevel 1

Yes ID mobile issues 

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @JohnCl, @rezavirmoni,

The network issue is on Three’s end, and this also impacting Three customers. Their engineers are working on getting the network back up and running. 

As the for iD Mobile app, it’s currently unavailable due to a high number of customers attempting to access it, this is a problem on our end, which we’re working internally to resolve. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 1

How make complaint and cancelled my contract????

Userlevel 1

It's 3 days without internet and phone calls!!!!!

Userlevel 1

When will this issue be resolved.  It was like this on Saturday and came back fur one day and it's away again.  Is this because id  piggy back a signal?

Also most mobile networks are having issues too. I saw this on downdetector. Id mobile isn't listed but 3 network is 

Userlevel 1

Mines still having issues now

When i took out ID mobile the signal checker said i would have good signal indoors and outside. I regularly get no signal inside and often none outside either. There is a signal blackspot on 3mobile in our village which the signal checker does not show at all.

Sk237dp is the postcode. 

Userlevel 1

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues with using some network services.. The iD Mobile app and coverage checking are also currently unavailable. 

We’re working with our network partner to get everything up and running as soon as possible, and we’ll post further updates on this thread as they become available.

We apologise for any inconvenience these issues may cause.

iD Mobile

**Update**

12:50 PM: We’re pleased to announce that the network issue has now been resolved. If you’re still experiencing issues with the network, please reset your phone. The iD mobile app and coverage checker are still unavailable. 

Tried restarting my phone several times, taken out & re-insterted SIM also. signal is still down. this happened on Friday also, feels like service issues are happening more frequently 

Userlevel 1

I had it Friday, Saturday and Today 

Userlevel 1

Today Monday 12 Feb went down this morning app not working unable to make calls or mobile data 

Everything is working fine now for me. 

Userlevel 1

13.25 and I still have no network? And yes I have restarted my phone etc before you ask ☺️. However you said it was resolved at 12.50?

13.25 and I still have no network? And yes I have restarted my phone etc before you ask ☺️. However you said it was resolved at 12.50?

you said you have restarted your phone but have you reset mobile network? This might help. This isn't restarting your phone. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I would advise against rebooting your device if you’re experiencing issues at present because those that do can end up with no network coverage at all.

I would advise against rebooting your device if you’re experiencing issues at present because those that do can end up with no network coverage at all.

Restetting mobile network isn't rebooting, it is advised by network providers to reset mobile network, all it does is fix any issues hopefully. Also restarting phones can fix. 

Userlevel 1

ID mobile, are you kidding me? You need to get this fixed! 

Userlevel 1

The issue is not resolved.  Still no network signal at all

Userlevel 1

I don't even know how to 'reboot or reset' a network but as I'm not the only one with ongoing issues I will wait until advised to do so by ID Mobile with a step by step guide of what to do ☺️...I just end up breaking something otherwise 🙈

I’m in Sheffield and still have no service at all despite ID “updating” to say it’s resolved! I need this phone for work and the communication from ID is awful. Why say it’s resolved when it clearly isn’t?

Userlevel 1

I’m in Sheffield and still have no service at all despite ID “updating” to say it’s resolved! I need this phone for work and the communication from ID is awful. Why say it’s resolved when it clearly isn’t?

Snap. I need to make a couple of urgent calls and totally stuck 😞. I'm on the North Yorkshire/Lancashire border.

Why iD Mobile?