Unable to see the Live Chat button?

• 13 October 2020
  • 36 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

36 replies

please someone help me.  I have two contracts, but I would like to cancel one.  unfortunately I can't access my account ID or register ID App.

i have put the card in not working it says emergency only the sim is REMOVEDor REMOVED thats on the sim i need active it

i dont know my mobile no on my phone REMOVED i cant active it

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Berry81824,

Have you tried to use our automated phone service to make your payment? You can call 7777 from your iD phone or 0333 003 7777 (charges may apply) from another phone. You then need to choose option 2.

Further details can be found here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/automated-services

Ryan

Hi trying to pay off my contract with Id mobile and I’m struggling, tried to ring every number provided and can’t get through, tried doing on my account page and just takes me to a screen that says it’s under construction, been into the shop to be told they can’t do it in store can anyone help just want to get it paid off as I don’t use the phone.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Smokey, @Zanna & @Dragan Stepanovic,

We’re sorry to hear about those issues, have you managed to contact our Live Chat Team here in the meantime to have them looked into? If not, please let us know and we’ll offer further support.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

HI, I am a new customer, my first sim card should be arrived in 2-3 days, I am waiting for more than one week ad still not arrived, but I have already my first statement to pay. How I can cancel my contract???????????????

Userlevel 1

HI, I am a new customer, my first sim card should be arrived in 2-3 days, I am waiting for more than one week ad still not arrived, but I have already my first statement to pay. How I can cancel my contract???????????????

Hi,

Unfortunately I lost my sim card. Are you able to replace it and to have the same number,  please ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @bjcunninghammobile 

83mb isn’t that much in the grand scheme of things.  1GB of data is 1000mb. 

So simply looking at a few videos on YouTube or Social Media, updating or downloading an app, or having a video sent over WhatsApp or something could quickly run up to 83mb when on mobile data.

If you need further help, please create a topic of your own on the iD Community here and we’ll be happy to assist further.

Hello.

Please could you tell me why I received a text message today from ID Mobile saying that I have used 100% of my data allowance which is renewed on 1st of each month and my phone is telling me I have only used 83.07 MB of the 2.00 GB allowance?

Thank you.

Brian Cunningham

Why iD Mobile?