Unable to see the Live Chat button?

• 13 October 2020
  • 36 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

36 replies

Userlevel 1

I was meant to say - ‘I’ve now filled out the ‘switching to ID mobile’ form TWICE over the period of a week. But still no peep out of ID mobile.

Userlevel 1

@Fionas 

My old number has transferred over now. It just took a while due to a technical problem.

Good luck!

Userlevel 1

@DaveMac79 thanks for the reassurance, hopefully someone (a real one!) from ID mobile will see this and will be able to advise.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Fionas 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and help resolve the issue with your number port.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Hello.

Please could you tell me why I received a text message today from ID Mobile saying that I have used 100% of my data allowance which is renewed on 1st of each month and my phone is telling me I have only used 83.07 MB of the 2.00 GB allowance?

Thank you.

Brian Cunningham

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @bjcunninghammobile 

83mb isn’t that much in the grand scheme of things.  1GB of data is 1000mb. 

So simply looking at a few videos on YouTube or Social Media, updating or downloading an app, or having a video sent over WhatsApp or something could quickly run up to 83mb when on mobile data.

If you need further help, please create a topic of your own on the iD Community here and we’ll be happy to assist further.

Hi,

Unfortunately I lost my sim card. Are you able to replace it and to have the same number,  please ?

Userlevel 1

Hi.  I have recently switched my account to you.  I put in a porting request to keep my old number, but received a text to say there was an issue with either my new number, surname or “transaction number”.  I bought online so never received a transaction number so I requested to port through my online account, which tells me is in process and will happen tomorrow.  I have posted to the forum but no-one has responded so I don’t know if my port will happen or not.

Please help.

Thanks 

I’ve tried to use the chat bot facility but I can’t get it to answer correctly. I need to unlock my phone, currently locked to ID, but the chat bot will only reply about unlocking from other networks. Could someone please let me know how to get my phone unlocked from the ID network? Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Smokey, @Zanna & @Dragan Stepanovic,

We’re sorry to hear about those issues, have you managed to contact our Live Chat Team here in the meantime to have them looked into? If not, please let us know and we’ll offer further support.

Ryan

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @swiftyi1 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and help with your unlocking request.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?