12 free travel apps to download before take off

12 free travel apps to download before take off

Show first post

90 replies

Userlevel 1

I would love to return to my home country of New Zealand, just to spend time at Lake Taupo again, such a wonderful place.

Userlevel 1

My favorite place is the Bay of Islands on the North Island of New Zealand.

I visited in 2017 and would love to go again.

I spent a lot of the school holidays in the Bay of Islands, such wonderful memories.

Userlevel 1

My dream holiday is Mexico. I've never been there 

I hope one day I could fulfill this. 

Userlevel 1

My favourite destination would be my own over the water bungalow in the Maldives ,they have  the most beautiful bungalows a bed facing the Indian Ocean with a retractable roof sun n the morning and stars at night ,not a tourist trap just a beautiful swimming pool on your residence and a natural one in the most gorgeous shallow water.a holiday of your life .

Anyway I’ve never been abroad and don’t think I’ll ever get the chance 

Userlevel 1

My dream holiday would be a cold place 😅 Iceland. Catch some northern lights and submerge myself in the wonders of nature. 

Userlevel 1

My dream destination would be The Maldives, one of those overwater villas! They look so luxurious and relaxing 😎 

Userlevel 1

Maldives, We went for our 40th Wedding Anniversary., Took a seaplane, fantastic views of the various atols, they were absolutly stunning. I would recommend that everyone try to get there before it is too late.

Ever since I saw Prague on INXS's "Never Tear Us Apart," I've wanted to see that beautiful city.

Userlevel 2

My dream holiday would be to Scotland to visit all the Outlander locations and visit Edinburgh and a few museums and of course the castle. I’d like to see the Glenfinnan viaduct and do an underground ghost tour. I want to eat haggis, tatties and neeps. and I’d love to travel there and back by the Caledonian Sleeper train! Been my dream for many years as I feel connected to Scotland even though I’m English. I’m now 63 and in poor health so if not soon I may never make it there!

Userlevel 1

My dream destination is Disney World so I can visit Galaxies Edge. I intend to squat on the millennium falcon for two weeks and play hologram chess. We are due to go in August and they may need a stormtrooper or two to evict me. 

Userlevel 2

Always wanted to go to Canada ever since I was told the lakes are amazing. 

Have had a booking to visit daughter and grandchildren in Illinois on three occasions since COVID first came on scene and each time could not go because of restrictions. The trip last October was to perform marriage of youngest granddaughter but had to miss it. Hope to get away this year as am now getting to age when will have to give up long flights. 

My dream holiday would be Portugal villa holiday with the family 

Userlevel 1

I would love to go to Ireland again.  The landscape is beautiful as are the people and culture. 

My dream destination is Japan as I would love  to go at cherry blossom time ( which I am told is amazing) and experience a Japanese tea drinking session.

Userlevel 4

My dream holiday destination is Cuba, it has the most amazing weather and beaches. There is also so much history to learn and culture to experience. With the old American cars it's almost like going back in time!

My dream holiday would be to revisit any of the places where my husband and I have holidayed over our many years together. It would be tinged with sadness as he no longer remembers it and sometimes no longer remembers me.

Userlevel 1

My dream is to visit Ularu mountains, missed on my previous visits to Australia. 

Userlevel 1

My dream holiday is to Southern India the people and places throughout Kerela are amazing, nothing is to much for the guides and people in that area. To land at Trivandrum again would be out of this world, I have never been so fascinated by the back waters of Kerela it is just so peaceful and beautiful.

Thank you.👍😃

Userlevel 2

France because my sister lives there and I haven’t seen her or her new baby since before Covid :-)

My dream destination is Australia with my husband. Unfortunately flying is out of the question for environmental reasons and he can't sit long enough to drive.

Userlevel 2

Machu Picchu

Western Australia.It’s just magical snorkelling  

on the Ningaloo Reef.

Userlevel 1

My dream holiday would be a trip around the world to see all the wonders of the world, Everest and

Antarctica. I can travel in my dreams!

Userlevel 1

Portugal. Great weather, amazing beaches and cheap 😃 I’ll be emigrating there in the next 2 years :)

Why iD Mobile?