12 free travel apps to download before take off

12 free travel apps to download before take off

Show first post

90 replies

Paris 

Userlevel 1

Eftalia Splash I going to for first time can't wait for a nice family holiday

Userlevel 1

My dream holiday is the amazing island of Islay.   Warm green island, amazing wildlife, the Atlantic, incredible beaches on every side, best seafood in the world.  And THE finest whiskies to be found in the universe.    What’s not to like?   A. 

My dream holiday is Mauritius as my husband and I had our honeymoon there 23 years ago and we would like to take our children there to experience it too.

My dream place to visit would be the Maldives. It looks to peaceful and tranquil and the crystal clear sea looks so inviting.  It would be bliss. 

I'd love to go to Aoshima, an island in Japan with a lot of friendly cats. I love cats a lot and going to an island full of them seems like paradise.

Userlevel 1

I’d actually love to go to Japan!

Userlevel 1

We are actually going on our dream holiday at the end of July. We were supposed to go in 2020 but covid put a stop to that. Finally managing to get to NYC The big Apple this year with my wife for our 21st wedding anniversary and can't wait. Trip of a life time for us and first holiday without our children in 21 years so will be extra special.

My dream destination would be to Mt Martha nr Melbourne to visit my family, especially these three young persons ,our great grandchildren that  we have only met one, the oldest ,on their visit to Scotland three years ago .

it is all very well to see and hear them on messenger but at out late age we might never get to see them in the flesh

thank you

Disney at Orlando...

Userlevel 1

Dream Holiday is Hawaii... mainly because it was supposed to be our honeymoon but couldn't go... 20 years later we still haven't been so not had a honeymoon yet!!

My dream destination would be Maldives its somewhere where ive never been to before but it would be my biggest dream to go! ☺️

Seville

Userlevel 1

My dream holiday is Australia. A multitude of things to explore and see! 

Userlevel 1

My dream holiday would be to Hawaii. I’ve never been but I can just imagine how picturesque it would be 🌴 

Why iD Mobile?