Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1011 replies

Going on a beach walk with my dog Archie. It our favorite walk 

I’m happy when the kids are happy.

Go for a Nice walk/hike with the family and our dog in a warm sunny day!

Userlevel 1

When the sun is shining.

Definitely taking time to reconnect with family you haven't been able to see during the festive period, it makes such a difference 

Having a nice weekend away, with my friends, with a nice  hot tub and fizz

My favourite January event is planning our next holiday - particularly as we are meeting up with my daughter, son-in-law and 2 of our 4 grandchildren. Roll on May 2024!

My dogs!  

Holidays in the sun!!!

Seeing my son achieve and grow every day, his happiness makes my heart sing. 

To be told by my GP that I am a fit and healthy 74 year old

Going for our family walks and feeding the horses 🐎 then finished off with an 🍦 at the parks cafe ❤️

Walking out in the sunshine.

Spend time with family and friends. 

Visit an unknown place for the first time.

Spending time in nature with my family and feeding geese.

Userlevel 1

Going on holiday with my wife and kids, getting some winter sun - there’s something about winter sun that can’t be beat (even by summer sun) 🏖

having a relatively pain free day and relaxing.lovely

The fact that I’m a university student. I’m an adult and I recently started a Business and Tourism Management course. Every assessment I completed it boosted my confidence. I thought I would never be able to do it. But I did and I have good grades. The hardest part was the first step. If also you are thinking about going back to school do it.

Going on holiday and being with family

Waking up before any of the family and going downstairs for a coffee and a catch up on the soaps. 

Wonderful blue sky

Spending time with my family and friends

Since retirement I have volunteered as a Library Computer Buddy, helping library customers use the internet either on the free library computers provided or using the Library WiFi with their own Smartphones, Laptops or Tablets. They’re usually very grateful. It’s a great way to meet people, to ‘feel useful’, and gives me extra self-esteem that I’m helping people.

a suprise letter/call from someone you havent seen or spoken to for a while.

Each day is so blooming exciting - who knows what is going to happen! 😊

Being grateful for what I have keeps me happy in life. Having a roof over my head, and food on the table is already a blessing.