Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1011 replies

The weekends chilling.

Completing my gym session. All the weight and all the repetitions according to the plan. Progress. 

At the moment my new Pixel Pro 8 is making me very happy. It makes me go out to take photos. It makes me see friends to take photos, so that I can use the best take feature. It makes me go out at night to take photos of the stars.

We recently visited Center parcs with the whole family , I can honestly say spending quality time with my whole family made me so so happy 

Freedom and family.

Going for a brisk walk on the snow covered landscape

Userlevel 1

People saying thank-you 

Userlevel 1

Playing football with friends / family members always made me happy, as it did when my team won the match. Nowadays, relaxing with ice-cream on a hot summer's day (on your day off) or chilling while reading a riveting book seems to do the trick.

:o)

Trying to beat Monday blues with something special this year,Holidays to Fuerteventura.  And most important thing,with my family . 

A walk in the fresh air

Sunshine

Beautiful sunset by the sea

Frosted cobwebs

Autumn colours

Spending time with friends and family

Finding money in unexpected place

Helping people

Chocolate!!

Finding a bargain on something I really want

Finding a perfect article of clothing or shoes in a charity shop!

Getting a haircut 

Depends on the day but usually it's catching up with friends of an evening playing a bit of magic. The bants is excellent 👌

I absolutely love camping with my family. Getting out and about in nature to discover and make memories. 🥰

Just get a good workout first thing in the morning and followed by ice cold shower. You will forget all your problems... 

Travelling and Liverpool winning 

Having my two cats curling up next to me in cold winter nights while I'm watching TV in bed. That makes me happy.

A walk in nature with my camera :)

Userlevel 1

Walking my dog or owning a dog in general really blows out my cobwebs.

They say to find out who loves you most, lock your dog and your partner in a garage for 3 hours and see who is the most happy to see you when you open it up. 

Guarantee it will be your dog. 

Spending time with grandkids watching films and playing games

Spending time on my allotment.

It's been 6years with Id mobile and find this interesting and happy with service so far. Thank you for your service..

Userlevel 2

Being in love, and having my son and my daughter.

Userlevel 1

Sobriety!   My last alcoholic drink was 30 years ago today ….

the following words of Ian Dury always mak me smile…A bit of grin and bear it, a bit of come and share it, You're welcome we can spare it, yellow socks.

Something nice to study, phoning up a buddy Being in my nuddy….I don’t mind.

Talk with my family, going to holiday, walk in nature, watch something interesting or just simply play a video game.