Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1011 replies

Waking up! ( as opposed to never again waking up)

I love to travel and knowing that I always get a mobile connection to reach home is invaluable to me.

What makes me happy is I long walk with dogs and family. Exercising everyday 

Sitting in front of my roaring log burner with a cold beer in hand 🍺 what blues 😎

Being all snuggly on the sofa, knowing i don't need to leave the house again with loads of yummy treats 

Watching a video my husband sent me of a robin helping itself to his maggots when he was fishing.

Going out with my camera. Being with family. Also reading a good book.

Spending time with my friends and family, having some nice food and maybe a drink. 

Going on a holiday with friends and family to enjoy spending time together.

Userlevel 1

The faces of my children happy to see me after a day at school 🥰

A walk in the countryside with my binoculars and my trusty mobile , stopping at the local pub, or tea shop, for a rest and a chat with the locals.

Nothing like dropping a needle on your favourite wax,when all the family is out. 

Definitely reading or going to the beach with my little cuddly puppy 

my weekly horse riding lesson & shiny pokemon

Just chilling on my phone  is all I need.

As a great grandmother a grandmother a mother a great Auntie an Auntie family make me so happy - we all look out for each other 

What I’ve just done - going for a walk by the river in the sunshine 🌞. Despite how bitterly cold it is today it really lifts my spirits. Then sitting with a cuppa and contacting my children to check they’re ok and let them know I’m thinking of them always.

Playing Dungeons and Dragons as a player and a DM makes me super happy. I love immersing myself in the fantasy worlds that are created. 

Spending time with my mum and/or my partner. Watching a funny show. Sunny days. 

Hearing about competitions like this makes me happy and being with my grandchildren 

After a week of late shifts, waking up on the first of my 5 rest days, and thinking 'I don't have to get up!' and looking forward to walking the dog, visiting my daughter in Brighton, and watching some mindless TV!

The feel of sunshine on my skin. (And my kids, duh)

I like the simple things in life such as spending time with my family.

Cheaper mobile bills!

The sheet enjoyment when I see my 4 year old granddaughter and she runs to me yelling grandad and jumps on to my lap, gives me a big hug and then starts pressing the buzzer on my wheelchair. It never loses its magic and makes me smile every time and afterwards thinking about it. :) never realised how special it is to be a grandad