Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1011 replies

I love to bake and try new recipes then eat it with my favourite TV shows to unwind my mind😍

Userlevel 1

I love to go on a walk in the woods with my Wife and take the opportunity to really chat and enjoy each other’s company. 

Userlevel 1

Cheese. Cheese makes me happy. Cheese is incredible. Take pizza for example. Want an amazing salad? Add cheese. Fancy making your chicken burger even more awesome? Add cheese. It's the answer to the world. 

Taking time to chill out at the open fire with a glass of hot stuff. 

Holidays in the sun 

CHOCOLATE! 

Going for a run in the country on a sunny morning. I can almost convince myself it is summer :)

Knowing that tomorrow is another day!

My daughter,Great food, holidays and swimming in the ocean...

What makes me happy is seeing my grandma and grandad and going out for a meal with them 

Spending time with my son! A miracle baby he is funny and kind as. I love him so much.

Userlevel 1

Random acts of kindness, like giving someone a compliment that really needs it. 

Waking up for a morning walk with my little dachshund, to see the pure happiness it brings to him.

My baby (dog) Bonnie 🐶 she’s my reason to keep going. 

Spring getting closer and longer hours of daylight each day

My wife - my life.

Userlevel 1

I had a big hug from my teenage boy the other day, which isn’t a regular occurrence (he barely says one word sometimes) and said ‘I don’t know what I’d do without you dad’ Nothing quite like it really

Chocolate cake with fresh cream😜

Userlevel 1

Taking the pooch on a long, muddy walk with a stop in the pub to warm up and have a delicious mid-walk lunch 

Relaxing day, nice food, getting together with family and friends 

Seeing my work wife when I get into work every morning, she just lifts my day and we laugh every day. The perfect pick me up.

Having nothing at all in my diary for the day! 

I like Mondays as I get to spend time with my twin grandsons Ruaridh and Isaac soon to be teenagers, then its darts night which is always a goodnight spent in company of friends regardless of the result 

Userlevel 1

A massive bath with a tiki drink! Second only to my lovely daughter! 🤣

Userlevel 1

The smell of freshly baked bread in my kitchen knowing I'm going to scoff the lot hot covered in butter mmmmmmmm