Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1011 replies

Userlevel 1

A nice brisk walk in the winter sunshine is always a great boost to any day 😊

Having a bit of rumpy pumpy with my lovely wife 

Userlevel 1

Watching my little one enthusiastically tell me in intricate detail something he is into when I have no idea what he's talking about 

The best possible way for me to be happy is to start the day with a very early trip to the gym. A workout followed by a steam room. Once done, then its off to Starbucks for a treat.

That routine makes me really happy for the rest of the day, a bit of me-time.

My fiance and child make me happy 😍

By getting on my motorcycle on a crisp Monday morning to get to work 

Userlevel 1

Waking up in the morning knowing I don't have to go to work! because I’m retired.

I like going for a nice long run!

I love to make love. To feel the intimacy of that persons body against yours. To communicate through touch and how the sensitivity of each movement can make each of you share a blissful state with someone else you care about. What a wonderful thing

My faith and spending time with my family 

Userlevel 1

Watching the sunrise 

Go for a run, watch the sun rise or set, spend time with family - what’s better than this?!

My beautiful grandaughter makes me happy, and walking my dogs

Userlevel 1

A lovely walk in the Derbyshire  Dales with Coco. 

Userlevel 1

Getting lost playing a video game and then realising you have been playing it for 12+ hours straight. 

Getting out and playing cricket 

Getting my jammies on, putting the heating on and watching an afternoon movie!

Wrapped up warm with a hot chocolate and watching old movies

Coming home from a long hard day's work and my baby daughter starts jumping with excitement to see me. 

Spending time with my family be it playing board games, a meal together, watching a film or even if it's a phone call or video chat. As long as we get the time together

Having a good game of rugby followed by a social with friends

Blowing away my old man aches on my ebike! Even better now all the floodwater has receeded. 

Userlevel 1

Looking for the good in everything - even things like the rain and cold weather

What makes me happy - watching my favourite films with my dog on my lap and my best friend and wife by my side and a fine glass of wine in my hand happiness is spending time with those we love ❤️ 

What makes me happy is when your face has a toasty red glow after a fresh cold winter's day walk, simple!