Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1011 replies

Being surrounded by children and grandchildren

Userlevel 1

Having a nice break in winter

What makes me happy today, seeing the sun and knowing soon the better weather will be here and  I will be trying my new paddleboard 😀

Userlevel 1

Happiness: The blast of European hot air when you finally exit the plane, whilst remembering there’s no data roaming charge with ID Mobile 🙌🏼

My dogs and daughter ❤️ 

Userlevel 1

Fun in the snow!

Spending quality time with my wife, children and grandchildren, what could be better ?

A trip to Australia !!!

Listening to my teenagers talk to one another and make one another laugh. 

Blue sky at any time of year.

Tea and toast on the sofa with the Sunday papers and the radio on. 

hot socks are the best in this cold snapp i put mine in the industrial clothes dryer for 10 mins its complete luxury!

Spending time walking the dog with the sunshine out looking over the water where we live. Having time to destress from the day 

Cruise the Mediterranean for weeks and enjoy a real coffee every day

Userlevel 2

Being warm on a cold day. Cool on a hot day. Being snug in bed when I should be at the gym.

These are a few of my favourite things 😁

finishing work on a Friday, ready for the weekend makes me happy

Userlevel 1

I love being with my husband and travelling to new places and countries. Exploring new cultures and cuisines.

Meeting up with friends for our regular walks.

Sharing a coffee and a chat with a friend makes me happy! 

A walk in the Lake District with my family.

He looks very grumpy, but he’s the sweetest thing and loves getting out in the park

A beach walk with my family- wind in our hair, dog running free off the lead, daughter paddling in ice cold North Sea…. And breathe….Bliss ☺️

On the crosstrainer at the gym while listening to my banging gym playlist. 

My weekend journeys  with my beautiful partner. 

A pint of beer, on my own, in the corner of a cosy pub

My daughter had an op for a blood clot in her arm at the end of July and was discharged from the wound clinic.

Userlevel 1

Booking a summer holiday to look forward to 😎

Why iD Mobile?