Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1011 replies

A days holiday from work to go fishing with my mates

Userlevel 1

The only blue in my Monday was the sky.  Had a great bracing Winter walk on the moors and got some great views.  Nature is my recharge and refresh!

Travelling with my wife 

Seeing all my family and friends happy and healthy! 

Riding my Harley Davidson on the open road then coming home to my wife and my chubby cute cat Marla watching NFL in front of a log burning fire… that would bring a smile to anyone’s face

A walk in the woods on a cold and sunny day.

What makes me happiest in life is the simple joy of discovering new worlds through the pages of a good book. The thrill of diving into different narratives and exploring diverse perspectives brings me immense happiness. Whether it's the captivating characters, the intricate plots, or the profound insights, each book opens up a new realm of wonder. I find solace and excitement in these literary journeys, and they serve as a constant source of inspiration in my everyday life.

Spring sunshine, the first blossom and buds greening. Won't be long 

Hiking with my girlfriend and our little rescue dog

I love a walk outdoors especially with my dog and some beautiful scenery. 

Userlevel 1

What makes me happy is seeing my beautiful grandchildren blossoming as they grow.

Coming home from a long day at work, being greeted by my family as soon as I unlock the door <3

Spending time with friends and family.

Starting a new TV series.

Going on a cruise holiday to the Caribbean makes me very happy!

I love travelling this is what makes me happy. And being healthy that is something essential for me. 

Travelling with my partner and walks on sunny days:)

Going in holiday to spend quality time with husband nd kids without work getting in the way 😍

Get on my Road Bike in the sunshine of the Western Cape in South Africa and just ride🇿🇦👌☀️

Spending time with the family playing party games

Winter sunshine! 

Being outdoors with my family exploring some form of nature 

Or having a nice meal with my friends, full of laughter and love 

Userlevel 1

The clear blue sky in the morning, whilst being on holiday away from work.

Going out with friends and family 

Userlevel 1

Going out with friends and family from a meal and drink (lots of cocktails).

Userlevel 1

Getting a good nights sleep

Why iD Mobile?