Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1011 replies

Going on adventures with my 7 year old GSD x Border Collie pup makes me happy. We currently have a challenge to complete all the Wainwrights in the Lake District, UK - we've completed around 40 now, so plenty more walks to do!

Photo of the aforementioned pup during a sunrise near Little Langdale in the Lakes:

Get up and do something. Keep yourself busy and forget about all the issues in the world!

Spending time with my 7 grandchildren and my 3 sons. 

Userlevel 1

Just having quality time with immediate family 😃

When it's sunny outside, when my hubby does something (nice) without me asking, when my (otherwise awesome) 9 year old and 4 year old kids get along, when I'm eating sugary doughnuts and pastries, when I'm on holiday (literally anywhere) and when I spend time with my parents and long established friends! 🧡 

A text message from someone new and special in my life.

Looking at the new year as a fresh start. Taking the time to think where I want to go and explore next makes me happy. It’s exciting to know there is so much to do. 

Spending time with the wife and kids, whether watching a movie at home, playing games or a day out

Userlevel 1

Seeing my 1 year old baby smile and laugh.

Userlevel 1

A big mug of coffee in the morning 

Userlevel 1

When my baby puts her head on my shoulder to sleep 

Userlevel 1

The first day of holidays 

Userlevel 1

Sleeping in your newly made bed after being away

Sunny skies on a cold day.

Just getting out with my camera gives me a lot of pleasure plus has both mental and physical health benefits 

Being Disabled and spending time with my family and Friends. Helps me beat those blues as everyone's lifes are busy these opportunities get rarer and rarer. It's just great when everyone is together. 

Spending time with friends and catching up in each others lives. We’re all so busy now. 

Userlevel 1

Spending time with family and friends

Binge watching a superb dvd box-set.

Spending time with my friends and family makes me happy and it is my favourite thing to do!

Seeing the happy smiling faces of my grandchildren 

Userlevel 1

Always go out for a walk no matter what the weather. Great for exercise and for your mind. It’s amazing how many people you meet and it lifts your mood. great to do with a dog, if you don’t have a dog ask to exercise a neighbours dog. 

If feeling low think of what you have achieved in the past no matter how small. Banish negatively, always seek for the positive even in a bad situation. Can lighten the mood if nothing else. 

Enjoy life - you only have one crack at it. 

Spending time with my grandchildren.  They got me through cancer by giving me extra hugs and kisses. They seemed to know when I needed them even though they were very young. They are my world. 

My kids laugher always starts me off, if not them pushing some heavy weights usually takes my mind off everything else going on

Playing a round of golf with my Dad on a sunny Sunday afernoon

Why iD Mobile?