Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1011 replies

My wonderful girlfriend

The bidet I had installed in my toilet. Honestly, it’s a game changer 😂

Userlevel 1

Get moving is definitely a good one …… I’ve started swimming at the local gym, and already feel brighter and fitter :-)

Userlevel 1

Hailstones bouncing off my shoulders

Userlevel 1

Just like late sunshine in July

And fallen leaves so beautiful,

you have a smiley cry

Userlevel 1

Time with family makes me happy. Better still if it’s outdoors in the countryside wilds of the Yorkshire Moors. 

Kick blue Monday’s into touch with a bit of exercise, like a run (doesn’t have to be too far, say 4-5k) , a yoga session, all topped off with a couple of hours of guitar & singing. Sorts me right out..!
And without a doubt, time spent with my 3 girls 👧 xxx

What makes me happiest in life is the delightful chaos of laughter with family and friends, the warmth of shared moments during weekend getaways, and the joy of discovering new adventures. Life's true treasures are found in these simple, heartwarming connections that make every day a celebration. 🌟

Walking along the beach with my wife and dog

Userlevel 1

Catching up with my friends 😁

Userlevel 1

Seeing someone face light up when I secretly give them something they need. Or when I randomly go up to someone that's struggling and give them a rose, a packet of sweets, a coffee etc. 

It's like a smile, pass it on and you get more back.

Getting snuggled up on the sofa with a good movie and a cuppa 

The sun ☀️ 

Being warm and cosy in bed when it's cold or raining outside.

I love to take my kids on adventures, whether it’s just going for a day trip to the beach or skiing in the Tatra Mountains.

Userlevel 1

Spending time with my Family

Meals with family, long walks and metal detecting 

Walking the Westies on Filey Beach in any weather. Doesn't fail to make me smile.

Userlevel 1

Happiness to me is going for a walk on a crisp winter day. Snow or frost on the ground, my family joining in and a flask of hot chocolate so we can stop and soak in the beauty of our wonderful countryside. Then to go home via the local takeaway, light a fire and put our feet up in front of a good film. 

Spending time with my family especially my gorgeous little daughter. Fills the day with so many laughs 😊

Spending quality time with friends and family, preferably in a pub on a good day out.

Cold walks along the beach with the grandkids. 

Peaceful weekends away with our Motorhome and Mountain bikes makes me HAPPY..  😊

Userlevel 1

Sharing my delight with loved ones.

Userlevel 1

Good friends, great food and excellent whisky. Maybe a board game or two, or maybe just enjoying the company. 

Why iD Mobile?