Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1011 replies

Spending time with friends and family as they always know how to cheer me up and make me smile 😊 

I was going to say something like spending time with family, sitting beside a nice warm fire or some such thing, but I think what I really like doing is spending time drawing or painting a new piece of artwork.

My beautiful son at the beach

Userlevel 2

Just walking the dog on a cold, quiet sunday always something I love.

Accepting it's ok to be me.

Having a douvet day and watching a great box set.

Userlevel 1

I love my family and my job but 5 MINUTES PEACE! Glorious!

Going for a run with my son…he’s only 9 but such an active kid and we have the best time 

I love to go for a swim followed by a sauna.  It always make me feel happier.  Hated lockdown when they all had to shut! 

Being healthy and having an active life style.

Userlevel 1

On a cold grey day there's nothing better than a cuddle on the couch with my dogs, enjoying a cuppa and a feel-good movie.

Spending time with my children.

Userlevel 1

My golden retriever Ruby, she makes me smile everyday and reminds me to live in the moment ❤️

Taking my dog on an off-lead walk down the canal in winter so he can have a good run 

Userlevel 1

A walk in the park, on a sunny but cold and crisp morning.

Userlevel 1

I love my wife very much.  I, also, love bell ringing.  It is unfortunately a dying art, with the majority of people I know being retired or just about to!!  In fact I didn’t take it up until I was nearly 70.  It is a hobby that there is no end to ones learning.  Even people who have been ringing for 50/60+ years, still say they are learning every time they ring.  One of the biggest problem is the lack of bells (or should I say churches with maintained bells) to ring!!  “Look to, maintained church bells are disappearing”, along with the churches!!!

I am  just so happy  with things ☺️ 

Spending time with my friends and chatting over a freshly cooked dinner!

Getting away from my desk at lunchtime, walking around the block in the fresh air, taking in the sights and sounds of the outdoors without any interruptions. I come back refreshed and invigorated, ready to attack the afternoon’s work! 

My grandchildren make me happy.

Looking at the billions of stars on a clear night sky

Cycling - the best therapy

Putting the kids to bed and getting some peace.

Watching a good movie whilst eating some potato chips and a salsa dip.

being home with my 2 girls

Why iD Mobile?