Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1011 replies

I like to just go for a long walk somewhere and to be able to just say hello to a few people 

Being within sight, sound and smell of the coast always makes me happy.

Getting outside with my family

my family and my guinea pigs cause everyone needs to be this chilled sunbathing indoors in January 

Spending time and talking to friends and family, watching movies and going on adventure trips make me happy. 

My dog, who is an absolute loon at times.

winning prizes makes me happy

Userlevel 1

Freshly washed bedsheets and a bubble bath!

Spending time with my family and listening to my children laughing.

Also, sleep.

Spend time with my little ones, and answer all their infinite questions.

I hope it will never end.

Blue Monday is also the day that Christmas hams in supermarkets get close to their best before date and the yellow stickers come out in force.

That makes me happy.  

I usually watch one of the many Carry On Films I have recorded over the festive period - always makes me laugh, no matter how many times I have seen them…!

Seeing my nieces and nephew grow up to be really smart, funny little people

Userlevel 1

The excitement and loving tail-wagging welcome from my little Bichon Frise when I return home. And any proud father/husband moments when my family achieve their life goals.

Noticing it's 3:30 and knowing you're going home in less 2 hours.

Sharing Reiki and dog walking 

my grandchildren make me happy

Beating my hubby (& other purely male work colleagues) in Fantasy Football! Eating sugary doughnuts and pastries, when it's sunny, whereever I'm on hol, and when my 4 year old and 9 year old kids aren't killing each other! :)

Ps. I don't think my last one went through but please use this entry x

Sunshine makes me happy. It doesn’t have to be hot just a clear cloud-free sky brightens my mood.

A nice country walk on a crisp morning 

A holiday abroad on the sun

Fishing and/or reading a good book.

Having a family get together to look forward to

Practising yoga, going for a walk in beautiful surroundings, or braving the cold and getting into the ocean for a surf :)

I'm always my happiest when I'm walking my dog, Maisy, anywhere, anytime, but especially early hours of a weekend morning to watch the sunrise (when possible) with a flask of coffee and some doggy treats for my girl.  Perfect! 

Why iD Mobile?