Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1012 replies

Userlevel 1

Hearing my 18-month-old repeating words back to me and expanding her vocabulary by a handful of words every week. Watching Something Special’s Mr Tumble on YouTube every day has allowed her to use Makaton sign language as well, and she’s ended up teaching us new (physical) vocab too! Very impressive for a toddler and two old brains. :D 

Walking in, or just experiencing, the Lake District! 😍

Relaxing in a sauna and steam room 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Taking in a scenic view along the South West Coast Path

Userlevel 1

When I open my eyes on a morning and realise I'm still here, that makes me happy.. 

Sitting on the sofa with a cuppa and a good book makes me happy

Helping sick children get better

Seeing logic play its part 

Listening to someone talk about something with passion knowing that they are not being reasonable about the situation at all 

Seeing someone sick get better

I work in a hospital so seeing patients get discharged is good enough for me

Having a BBQ with family and friends on a sunny afternoon!

Every morning I wake up and see my kids. When I see them I can't believe how lucky I am and how good I've done 

Playing board/card/party games with family and friends.

Bird watching, especially kingfishers.

Userlevel 1

Family

My 16 month old son

Getting outside in the fresh air with my dog, whatever the weather, makes me feel good :) 

On waking, realising that had the day before been my last, it would have been a great last day.

I try to accept reality exactly as it is. Trying to fight it is futile, so I try to let go, and just go with it, no matter how bad it might seem to others.

Try it, it works 😊

Going to the theatre and spending time with friends makes me very happy

Userlevel 2

What makes me happy is having an afternoon nap. 

Spending time with my family always makes me happy

Userlevel 1

What is Blue Monday?

Get moving.

Catching up with friends abroad!

Userlevel 2

That feeling you get when having a refreshing and relaxing bath, after a long walk out in the country.

waking up every day knowing im healthy. i have my wonderful dog who is loving and loyal and im alive!! stress less and smile more life is beautiful !

Why iD Mobile?