Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1012 replies

My beautiful rescue cat, Dita 🥰

Doing something, however small, to end the day with life a little bit better/easier than it was the day before.

Lazy Sunday lie in’s make me happy

A good long dog walk on the beach with the family

Being able to speak to my children and grandchildren in Australia any time of day with my mobile 

Dealt with figuring out depression for 6 years - happiness is built on pillars.

1 Daily loss/moderate intensity cardio and weights, end of story

2 sleeping enough and consistently, good diet base, checking for any health problems or deficiencies

3 Healthy weight and fit. more energy, better health and like what you see in the mirror

4 Work is divided into stress/unhappy levels. Work that makes you really unhappy and stressed minimised, work you like the rest but still every hour after 50hrs a week takes a bigger chunk out of you.

5 friends who are real friends, family who aren't toxic. Remove people who crush you from your life

6). hobbies ideally social ones (salsa, cycling club. Can be whatever)

7) career and life path progress: be either leArning.competence, researching a career you'd like or loving your work. Work is over half your life. Skip this step and you'll likely die with regrets

8 a healthy team based relationship. Either be in one, proactively out there or IMPORTANTLY learning what you want and also making sure you're as good as you can be so they want you back

9 comparison to others make sure you figure out why you're jealous and whether your assumptions of your own competence in relation are correct. Never to people you don't know.

10 always be making yourself better. learning, more attractive, fitted, healthier, learning how to beat insecurities and what your issues are. Be better than yesterday.

11 be a good person with a net positive impact on people. Bad people don't deserve happiness 

My two cats, my girlfriend, and making art :]

Honestly it’s seeing people I know happy there’s no better feeling in the world.  

Spending time with my wife

Going to investigate the wildlife in the rock pools at Staithes with my two great-nieces is always great fun.

Giving the cat a good fuss

spending time with the people I love the most

If life around gets to be too much, or if the news is too depressing, I tend to put on my jacket and my headphones, go outside on a walk in nature and listen to my favourite podcast which makes me laugh.

BOOK A HOLIDAY - SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO AND MOTORVATE MY FITNESS PLAN

Waking up to my partner every morning.

My grandsons make me extremely happy

Walking the dogs.

Without the fear of sounding lazy….

Having absolutely nothing to do makes me happy! 

😁

Nights in at home with my love. Nights out with my kids!!

Spending lots of time with my beautiful dog luna makes me very happy 😊 

For me fresh air makes me happy, nice and simple!

Spending time with my grandkids

As cliche as it sounds, spending time with my family. I have the most wonderful twin sister and nephew, they're my best friends! 

Userlevel 1

There are so many things that make me happy, it’s difficult to narrow it down but here are a few…

A proper Yorkshire Brew in my favourite mug

Picking my children up from school and seeing their faces once they spot me 💞

Fresh & clean bedding 

Lying on a sunbed on holiday with a good book

Bluebells - they remind me of my lovely late mum and grandma 🩵

Having time to myself with no expectations from anyone :)

Why iD Mobile?