December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed

December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re running a great competition to help make your Christmas 🎄 the best one yet. And the best bit? We’ve got three prizes to give away – that means three chances to win!

Win a Nintendo Switch Lite with Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe

All board-gamed out? The Nintendo Switch Lite is the ultimate on-the-go console. Super lightweight and able to connect with other Switch consoles, it’s perfect for the long journey home and keeping the kids happy. And with another addictive Mario adventure included, the kids may need to fight you for a turn.

Win 1 of 2 all-new Amazon Fire 7 Tablets

Get stuck into family Christmas flicks and keeping everyone entertained with this gorgeous tablet. Tuning into your festive playlist is as easy as saying “Alexa, play Last Christmas by Wham”.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?”. Just make sure your logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

This topic has been closed for comments

224 replies

Userlevel 1

Christmas day, because it's the only day of the year, you can have alcohol before breakfast & it's ok! ho ho ho...

My favourite thing about Christmas is seeing my boys open their pressies, seeing the Christmas magic and amazement on their faces when they see that father Christmas has been is the best feeling and sight ever! I've not enjoyed the hype of Christmas since I was a child, but now seeing the build up and day with the excitement of my boys is so much better than any Christmas was before.

I love buying thoughtful gifts for friends and family. Cherishing every moment from morning till evening, opening presents having a family meal then game time. Wonderful memories. 🎄🥂🎁🎇⛄

Apart from the best part which is spending time with my family .The Christmas dinner, the buffet and games with my grandsons on boxing day, the visiting, the nights out with friends, I love that everyone is so laid back as if all the stress has gone for a couple of days, I love Christmas, 

Userlevel 1

My favourite part of Christmas is eating and drinking everything in my sight !!!! #tisstheseason

Spending time with my wife and seeing her with our daughter opening presents after all the problems she has been through. Giving them the best Christmas I can 😀

What I love about Xmas is being with my family 

My favourite thing about christmas is the lights that get put up, I love looking at different houses with different bright lights

Xmas dinner and grandkids trying out new gifts on you 

Favourite thing about Christmas is my four grandchildrens excitement leading up to and on the big day.

Userlevel 1

It’s driving home to see the family listening to some Christmas tunes and looking at all the decorations along the way.

Userlevel 1

I love that we can celebrate that fact that Jesus was born and that he is the one who allows us to go to heaven. I also love spending time with family who live in other countries who I dont see apart from christmas. I also love the fact that everyone is in a good mood and jolly. And you cant forget the good old Christmas songs with crackers and a good old duck roast . But I also love the traditions that we have such as putting the angle I made in nersary on the top of the tree with its wonkey eyes and crocked lips. But most of all I love the festive feel and atmosphere and putting up the Christmas lights

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing about Christmas is eating lunch with my family and then a bigger family lunch on boxing Day. Lots of fun I enjoy the company!

I'm looking forward to seeing my son opening all his presents as, after this year, I'll be working Christmas day for the next few years 

Time off work, spending time with the family and of course all the sparkle!!:santa::snowman2:

Best thing about Christmas is settling down with my family on Christmas Eve, knowing everything is organised and chilling with a range of tasty nibbles and treats.  Fire on hearth and a nice bottle of my favourite wine.  Perfect before the mayhem of Christmas Day.

🎄 Christmas to me is not all about Presents. Christmas is about spending time with family. It's all about family values, being close eating beautiful food you cooked together and playing games.. Heyyyy💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾

My favourite thing about the Christmas season is spending time with family. For me Christmas isn't about gifts although seeing the magic on my kids faces is amazing, it's about friends and family appreciating what you have, also the Christmas Dinner is great its the one day a year you can eat all you want and this key who's cares its Christmas. 

Family is alright but the foods a winner 🤪

The smell of christmas trees.

I am one of those people who’ll be working to make Christmas a cracker for those that are off work to enjoy it,merry Christmas to you a

My favourite thing about Christmas is when it’s over! It’s nice to have special food and time with family etc but I like normal days best!

I love Christmas because I get to spend time family and friends and most of all this is me and partners last Christmas engaged before we get married in March 

My favourite thing about Christmas time is visiting family and friends.

Userlevel 3

My favorite thing around Christmas is the spirit that is in the air, the lights in the streets makes it so much nicer. And of course spending time with loved ones around a nice meal.

Why iD Mobile?