Get Set for Christmas – Competition

• 3 December 2020
  • 94 replies
Get Set for Christmas – Competition

Show first post

94 replies

Love Christmas, always have.  No matter how bad the year has been the kids are so excited and for such a short time, it’s very special.

The food

Userlevel 1

Chilling with my family, watching Christmas TV, listening to festive tunes and generally pigging out turkey and all the trimmings!

Userlevel 1

The best part about the festive season is usually getting together with family. It's a time when most people are off work. And when I say family I mean alot of people spanning 4 generations. At least 50 of us! Its crazy but I wouldn't change it for the world. The fun food and laughter is the best. This year just won't be the same! 

Userlevel 2

I enjoy spending time with my family and seeing my boys faces Christmas morning  :-)

Userlevel 2

There is soo much things I love about the festive season. Firstly was switching to ID i was so happy when I changed because ID has amazing prices for there sim cards and has changed my whole family to switching to ID. Secondly is spending time with the family even though we were already spending time with them during the lockdown this festive season has brought us all closer together and I hope the same has happened with you.

I would like to win this because my sister has the IPhone se which is very old and runs out of battery very quickly. I heard this new phone has amazing battery life which will make her very happy.

Good luck to everyone and which you all a very Merry Christmas .

Being with family and spending quality time together is what's important to me. This year we have our first 2 grandchildren (born 5 days apart) so I can't wait!! Obviously taking lots of photographs to save more memories!! Merry Christmas! Xx

Userlevel 1

Hi, what I love about Christmas is being able to spend some quality time with my wife and children. I work away from home and often don't get to see them for weeks. 

Userlevel 2

Hi, what I love about Christmas is being able to spend some quality time with my wife and children. I work away from home and often don't get to see them for weeks. 

Hope you get to spend more time with them.

Good luck and Merry Christmas 

I like the quiet time after everyone has left and I can sit back and relax ready for the build up to Easter, Holidays and ultimately Christmas again.

I love being with my wife, in the festive period, just the two of us by the fire, having a tipple of Brandy, or other alcholic drink.

Then Zoom! the dog belts in from outside, jumping all over us, new christmas toy distroyed, mud every where and he normally ends up on my wifes Knee, but we wouldnt have it any other way. he brings joy to our festive celebrations.

What I love about Christmas is being warm when its cold outside, having my family around me, watching childrens excited faces, twinkly decorations  and a big box of chocolates.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Best thing about Christmas is watching my children opening up their presents and seeing their faces light up with excitement, nothing better than watching your children get all excited and happy on Christmas Day 

Userlevel 1

Some of the things I love about Christmas are spending time with loved ones, decorations (especially decorating the tree), Christmas jumpers and Brussel sprouts - mmm!

The best part of Christmas🤶

Spending the day with family who you don’t see regularly, and a good feed.

I love Christmas lights and the break to spend time with family, even if it's virtually. I love the excitement in children through the build up and the wonderful food you only allow yourself to have at Christmas. I love champagne for breakfast on Christmas day and trifle for breakfast on boxing day. And I love the sense of happiness and the extra care people show for each other over the Christmas holidays. 🎄🎅 

Userlevel 1

Time off work and being with family.

Userlevel 1

I love the joy and excitement on the faces of my grandchildren, which sadly I won’t see this year ….  

Userlevel 1

Everything, especially the smell of the trees, mulled wine,the Christmas dinner cooking and mince pies. Also family and friends being happy and relaxed. May your Christmas this year be the best you can make it and hopefully a better year for all next year.

The best part of Christmas is seeing the smile on the children as they open their presents which such excitement.  (Plus the eating and drinking of course)

A great time to catch up on the year’s events with family and friends - and to reminisce the “old days” of childhood, school, life etc (or even a couple of years ago). Accompanies by yummy food and drinks and themed jumpers (and onesies) and no worries of work and other life races :)

The most wonderful thing about Christmas is the way everyone comes together. I work in a school with children with mental health issues and to see the change in some of them when Christmas comes around is amazing. To see family and have so much time to spend together and no-one having to get to work (usually but care homes and the NHS need staff on Christmas day too, sorry siblings!) And the pure joy and magic in every child just melts my heart, it's like a new beginning with people forgetting the troubles the year has brought.

It has to be spending time with my immediate family, especially as this year my son (who is in the Army) should be spending it with us! Keeping fingers, toes and everything crossed!

Userlevel 2

Presents

Why iD Mobile?