iD Christmas Deals are here!

• 30 November 2023
  • 255 replies
iD Christmas Deals are here!
Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Don’t worry if you missed out on our Black Friday deals. Christmas is a-coming, so we’ve lined up lots of amazing new festive deals for you. And because everyone loves getting surprises at Christmas, these deals come with fab treats or Currys gift cards.

Gift cards worth up to £50 on selected SIM only plans

Let’s start with our Christmas SIM Only deals. These come with all the iD features you know and love, like data rollover, inclusive roaming, bill capping, Wi-Fi calling and speedy 5G (if your phone supports it). Plus, a Currys gift card worth up to £50!

Our SIM only deals start at £9 a month for a hefty 45GB. Or, if you’re a power user that’s always streaming on the go, you can get an unlimited data deal from just £16 a month.

Plan length Data Monthly line rental Gift card amount
12 months 100GB £12.00 £10.00
12 months 120GB £14.00 £10.00
12 months 200GB £15.00 £50.00
12 months 250GB £16.00 £50.00
12 months Unlimited £17.00 £50.00
24 months 45GB £9.00 £10.00
24 months 70GB £10.00 £10.00
24 months 120GB £12.00 £25.00
24 months 150GB £14.00 £50.00
24 months 250GB £15.00 £50.00
24 months Unlimited £16.00 £50.00

These deals are available as new subscriptions AND upgrades. New subscriptions are ideal for first time phone owners, or anyone who fancies transferring networks and becoming part of iD Mobile. If you’re already an iD Mobile customer and thinking of upgrading, you can also grab one of the festive offers below. You’re on the good list this year, so you deserve it! View all our festive SIM only deals.

Treat yours-elf! Treats on selected phone plans

Yo-ho-ho! We come bearing treats on our festive phone deals!

The iPhone 15 family is Apple’s latest smartphone series, and each phone is packed with jaw-dropping tech and incredible cameras. Choose from the iPhone 15, iPhone Plus, iPhone 15 Pro or iPhone 15 Pro Max and we’ll throw in an awesome Apple accessory worth up to £39.

Into Androids rather than iPhones? Fancy getting a Nintendo Switch Lite as a free gift? You’ll get in on selected deals with the Google Pixel 8, Google Pixel 7a, Samsung Galaxy A34 5G, Samsung Galaxy A54 5G, Samsung Galaxy A14, Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, Honor 90, Xiaomi Note 12 Pro Plus and Motorola Edge 40. The choice is yours!

Elsewhere, you’ll find festive Android phone deals with treat of tablets, earbuds and Currys gift cards. View all our festive Christmas phone deals.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Giveaway Time!

To enter, simply tell us your favourite thing about the festive period! Is it being able to spend more time with family and friends? Do the glow of the Christmas tree lights make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Or is it just that you get a few extra days off work! Reply with your favourite festive thing below, and you’ll automatically be entered into our prize draw.

Entries close on 18th December at 23:59 (BST). Two winners will be randomly selected shortly after. 

Good luck! 

255 replies

Userlevel 1

Don’t worry if you missed out on our Black Friday deals. Christmas is a-coming, so we’ve lined up lots of amazing new festive deals for you. And because everyone loves getting surprises at Christmas, these deals come with fab treats or Currys gift cards.

Let’s start with our Christmas SIM Only deals. These come with all the iD features you know and love, like data rollover, inclusive roaming, bill capping, Wi-Fi calling and speedy 5G (if your phone supports it). Plus, a Currys gift card worth up to £50!

Our SIM only deals start at £9 a month for a hefty 45GB. Or, if you’re a power user that’s always streaming on the go, you can get an unlimited data deal from just £16 a month.

These deals are available as new subscriptions AND upgrades. New subscriptions are ideal for first time phone owners, or anyone who fancies transferring networks and becoming part of iD Mobile. If you’re already an iD Mobile customer and thinking of upgrading, you can also grab one of the festive offers below. You’re on the good list this year, so you deserve it! View all our festive SIM only deals.

The iPhone 15 family is Apple’s latest smartphone series, and each phone is packed with jaw-dropping tech and incredible cameras. Choose from the iPhone 15, iPhone Plus, iPhone 15 Pro or iPhone 15 Pro Max and we’ll throw in an awesome Apple accessory worth up to £39.

Into Androids rather than iPhones? Fancy getting a Nintendo Switch Lite as a free gift? You’ll get in on selected deals with the Google Pixel 8, Google Pixel 7a, Samsung Galaxy A34 5G, Samsung Galaxy A54 5G, Samsung Galaxy A14, Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, Honor 90, Xiaomi Note 12 Pro Plus and Motorola Edge 40. The choice is yours!

Elsewhere, you’ll find festive Android phone deals with treat of tablets, earbuds and Currys gift cards. View all our festive Christmas phone deals.

Giveaway Time!

To enter, simply tell us your favourite thing about the festive period! Is it being able to spend more time with family and friends? Do the glow of the Christmas tree lights make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Or is it just that you get a few extra days off work! Reply with your favourite festive thing below, and you’ll automatically be entered into our prize draw.

Entries close on 18th December at 23:59 (BST). Two winners will be randomly selected shortly after. 

Good luck! 

My favourite thing about Christmas is opening ALL the advent calendars every morning with the kids. I love trying to surprise them every year with something different- charms, toy cars, socks, Christmas puddings,  jokes, slime - you name it, & I've put them in advent stockings, bags, boxes and Christmas trees and more. Of course I always make sure I have a chocolate one fir me too!

My favourite part is that it will soon be over and I have 11 months of peace to look forward to :D 

Family.

Good food, family and the warmth of an open fire.

Slowing down, taking time for myself and family. Starting blissfully into the Christmas tree lights like a moth 😂

Being with my family. This year won't be the same as my daughter will be in the children's hospital, we plan on celebrating late.  X 

Giveaway Time!

Good luck! 

I don't really like Christmas but will put a happy face on for the family

Giveaway Time!

Good luck! 

Giveaway Time!

Good luck! 

My fave thing about Christmas is always the food!! It’s always a feast, and some of the best memories come from prepping the Christmas lunch with the family, it’s such a laugh!! 🎄🥳 

My favourite thing about the festive period is wearing endles Christmas jumpers, spending time with family and watching the Christmas panto every Christmas as a family tradition.

Having two, full weeks off work. Work emails off! Work phone switched off! Just family time with no distractions. 

Userlevel 2

Spending time with family and friends.🌲❄️☃️

Family time. For years there was always somebody working at Christmas but at the moment we can ALL get together for Christmas.

Userlevel 1

I love spending the time with my family and loved ones but i hate the cold lol 

My favourite thing about Christmas is having all my family together! 

I now hate Christmas as I’ve just lost my mum and dad, it’s gonna bad memories for me every year but I’m just being honest.

Spending time with the family, watching Christmas movies, and getting in the Christmas spirit 🎄🎁🎅

A time to treat yourself and others

My fave thing about Christmas is seeing the joy and happiness on my little boys face! He’s almost 4 so he’s slap bang in the magic of Christmas phase and it’s brilliant! I want it to last forever! 

Userlevel 1

Spending time with friends and family. 

I love spending time by myself watching movies

Long ago I was thrilled to get a scooter for Christmas. Not a flash modern one and definitely no power involved except from my leg kicking at the pavement. Definitely hard work getting up a hill but the thrill of hurtling down a hill is something I still remember

Not having to do a ______ing Thing! I’m not a grinch but 64 and tired x.

Watching our two grandsons unwrap their presents. 

I’m looking forward to 10 days off with my partner. Our working patterns mean we only get to spend one full day a week together at the weekend so can’t wait to spend nearly 2 weeks at home, cooking Christmas dinner, snuggling on the sofa and drinking lots of festive drinks!

Favourite thing about this time of year? Work colleagues clear off on holiday, and don't generate any work for me. So I get a rest without using annual leave!

Why iD Mobile?