iD Christmas Deals are here!

• 30 November 2023
  • 255 replies
iD Christmas Deals are here!
Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Don’t worry if you missed out on our Black Friday deals. Christmas is a-coming, so we’ve lined up lots of amazing new festive deals for you. And because everyone loves getting surprises at Christmas, these deals come with fab treats or Currys gift cards.

Gift cards worth up to £50 on selected SIM only plans

Let’s start with our Christmas SIM Only deals. These come with all the iD features you know and love, like data rollover, inclusive roaming, bill capping, Wi-Fi calling and speedy 5G (if your phone supports it). Plus, a Currys gift card worth up to £50!

Our SIM only deals start at £9 a month for a hefty 45GB. Or, if you’re a power user that’s always streaming on the go, you can get an unlimited data deal from just £16 a month.

Plan length Data Monthly line rental Gift card amount
12 months 100GB £12.00 £10.00
12 months 120GB £14.00 £10.00
12 months 200GB £15.00 £50.00
12 months 250GB £16.00 £50.00
12 months Unlimited £17.00 £50.00
24 months 45GB £9.00 £10.00
24 months 70GB £10.00 £10.00
24 months 120GB £12.00 £25.00
24 months 150GB £14.00 £50.00
24 months 250GB £15.00 £50.00
24 months Unlimited £16.00 £50.00

These deals are available as new subscriptions AND upgrades. New subscriptions are ideal for first time phone owners, or anyone who fancies transferring networks and becoming part of iD Mobile. If you’re already an iD Mobile customer and thinking of upgrading, you can also grab one of the festive offers below. You’re on the good list this year, so you deserve it! View all our festive SIM only deals.

Treat yours-elf! Treats on selected phone plans

Yo-ho-ho! We come bearing treats on our festive phone deals!

The iPhone 15 family is Apple’s latest smartphone series, and each phone is packed with jaw-dropping tech and incredible cameras. Choose from the iPhone 15, iPhone Plus, iPhone 15 Pro or iPhone 15 Pro Max and we’ll throw in an awesome Apple accessory worth up to £39.

Into Androids rather than iPhones? Fancy getting a Nintendo Switch Lite as a free gift? You’ll get in on selected deals with the Google Pixel 8, Google Pixel 7a, Samsung Galaxy A34 5G, Samsung Galaxy A54 5G, Samsung Galaxy A14, Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, Honor 90, Xiaomi Note 12 Pro Plus and Motorola Edge 40. The choice is yours!

Elsewhere, you’ll find festive Android phone deals with treat of tablets, earbuds and Currys gift cards. View all our festive Christmas phone deals.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Giveaway Time!

To enter, simply tell us your favourite thing about the festive period! Is it being able to spend more time with family and friends? Do the glow of the Christmas tree lights make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Or is it just that you get a few extra days off work! Reply with your favourite festive thing below, and you’ll automatically be entered into our prize draw.

Entries close on 18th December at 23:59 (BST). Two winners will be randomly selected shortly after. 

Good luck! 

255 replies

I love being cosy inside my house, when it's cold and dark outside, watching a Christmas film with my family....with a glass of advocaat. 

Userlevel 1

My whole family getting together round the table; 14 of us aged between 2 and 85!

Spending time with family

The 1 thing I love about Christmas is the mystical magic . Young or old there is something that happens this time of year . Also can't wait to see if  I  made Santa's nice list and get a present 😁

Userlevel 1

Oh, how the morning brings delight, As children gather, eyes so bright, Around the tree, adorned with care, With gifts awaiting treasure, rare.

Their faces flush with sheer delight, As wrapping's torn, revealed in sight, Their eyes widen, minds elate, As gifts unwrap, anticipate.

A kaleidoscope of joy unfolds, As ribbons scatter, secrets told, In squeals and laughter, pure, unabridged, Their spirits soar, like kites untethered.

Oh, the magic of this hallowed morn, Where wonder sparks, where dreams are born, Their innocence, a warming light, Fills our hearts, dispels the night.

For in their gaze, we rediscover, A sense of awe, love's sweet recover, As parents watch, with tear-stained eyes, The joy that purest love implies.

So, let us relish this precious time, Embrace the joy, let spirits climb, For in the faces of our dear ones, Lies the essence of what Christmas becomes.

Merry Christmas everybody

I love Christmas because I love the fact everyone has time to be together. I love giving gifts, especially to my little boy and seeing his face light up when he gets something he really wants. It is really a magical time of year.

Silly jumpers!

I’m lovin time with my family - no work, lots of treats, country walks, good food and TV🎄🧑‍🎄🎅Ho, Ho, Ho -‘Merry Christmas everyone!’ 

During Christmas time we are able to put a smartphone and work laptop to a side and slow down for a moment in our busy lifes and spend the time how we want to. Definitely the most magical thing about Christmas for me is putting a smile on the face of my loved ones.

Turkey sandwiches! 😋

My favourite Christmassy things … chilly, snuggly evenings, walks along a stormy beach, hoping for some snowy days, Christmas decorations, writing Christmas cards, choosing gifts for those I love, wrapping presents, making our Christmas cake, sharing happy times with family and friends, making memories …

Userlevel 1

I got the keys to my house and moved in Christmas eve with limited furniture but a lovely adventure

its all about Family time for me ,watching the smile on my Granddaughters face its absolutely priceless .

It has to be Christmas dinner, never have it any other time of year nice bit of turkey and sausage meat stuffing  mmmmm….

Spending time with friends and family, and walking up Welsh mountains to see the sunrise on my days off at xmas

Christmas Lebkuchen cookies!

Don’t worry if you missed out on our Black Friday deals. Christmas is a-coming, so we’ve lined up lots of amazing new festive deals for you. And because everyone loves getting surprises at Christmas, these deals come with fab treats or Currys gift cards.

Let’s start with our Christmas SIM Only deals. These come with all the iD features you know and love, like data rollover, inclusive roaming, bill capping, Wi-Fi calling and speedy 5G (if your phone supports it). Plus, a Currys gift card worth up to £50!

Our SIM only deals start at £9 a month for a hefty 45GB. Or, if you’re a power user that’s always streaming on the go, you can get an unlimited data deal from just £16 a month.

These deals are available as new subscriptions AND upgrades. New subscriptions are ideal for first time phone owners, or anyone who fancies transferring networks and becoming part of iD Mobile. If you’re already an iD Mobile customer and thinking of upgrading, you can also grab one of the festive offers below. You’re on the good list this year, so you deserve it! View all our festive SIM only deals.

The iPhone 15 family is Apple’s latest smartphone series, and each phone is packed with jaw-dropping tech and incredible cameras. Choose from the iPhone 15, iPhone Plus, iPhone 15 Pro or iPhone 15 Pro Max and we’ll throw in an awesome Apple accessory worth up to £39.

Into Androids rather than iPhones? Fancy getting a Nintendo Switch Lite as a free gift? You’ll get in on selected deals with the Google Pixel 8, Google Pixel 7a, Samsung Galaxy A34 5G, Samsung Galaxy A54 5G, Samsung Galaxy A14, Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, Honor 90, Xiaomi Note 12 Pro Plus and Motorola Edge 40. The choice is yours!

Elsewhere, you’ll find festive Android phone deals with treat of tablets, earbuds and Currys gift cards. View all our festive Christmas phone deals.

Giveaway Time!

To enter, simply tell us your favourite thing about the festive period! Is it being able to spend more time with family and friends? Do the glow of the Christmas tree lights make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Or is it just that you get a few extra days off work! Reply with your favourite festive thing below, and you’ll automatically be entered into our prize draw.

Entries close on 18th December at 23:59 (BST). Two winners will be randomly selected shortly after. 

Good luck! 

Mulled wine and mince pies in front of a roaring fire, with all the kids and dogs gently snoozing. Perfect 😊

Userlevel 1

All the food! Pigs in blankets, mince pies, Christmas cookies. Multiple meals out to celebrate the festive season with nice hearty meals 😁

Userlevel 1

The food, clementines, port and brandy, Christmas pudding. It’s great seeing the kids faces light up with the present opening but they’re getting older now and basically know what they have got.

Giveaway Time!

Good luck! 

This time of year is double celebration as I get to have Christmas with Family then on Boxing Day I celebrate my Birthday. Double presents double the fun :) 

This time of year is double celebration as I get to have Christmas with Family then on Boxing Day I celebrate my Birthday. Double presents double the fun :) 

Userlevel 1

For me it’s all about time off relaxing with the family.

Christmas for us is spending time together with the ones we love and bringing good cheer to those who are near and dear!! 🎅 🎁 🎄 

Userlevel 1

This year is special, both our kids have moved away and are 4-6 hrs drive away, this christmas they are all visiting with their kids too, so we’ll have a full house, an empty wallet, but a full heart.  :-)

It's nice to have some time off work and see people I haven't seen in a while along with all the festive vibes!

Why iD Mobile?