July Smart Home Gadgets Competition - Closed

July Smart Home Gadgets Competition - Closed

Show first post

121 replies

Userlevel 1
An interactive Facebook page, it’s where I generally get all my news and information.
Referral codes for friends and family plus a family plan as my child is getting close to wanting a mobile phone. Also ways to keep children safe online and explanations of the security features of different mobiles.
Userlevel 1
How to keep your phone safe from hackers when using public WiFi

That would be useful, I'm so nervous about someone stealing my bank details
Userlevel 1
Upgrades that are relevant, i.e. I have a SIM only so what data upgrades might be on offer rather than adverts for contracts many many more times the value I'm paying now. User guides for phones or quick tips on how to make the best use of them.
Userlevel 3
ID to create their own VPN, to enable secure usage of public WiFi. (And more competitions obviously 😏)
More competitions please
Can't see the "enter now" button. I would like to know how to claim the £50 cash back that was supposed to be provided when my wife's phone was upgraded.
Userlevel 1
I think reviews of technology and apps would be good. You could do a feature like top 10 wallpaper apps or similar to encourage people to customise their phones. How-to videos and articles would be useful.

I do think that the current content is great and you manage to keep it relevant and interesting.
Userlevel 3
I love the ID community so more ways to interact with other members would be great, incentives such as the regular competitions make ID mobile a great network to be a part of.
a larger data sim 100g like other ones do
Updates to my phone on competitions promotions and upcoming products
I’ve had a UK iD mobile package for 2 1/2 years now and if it weren’t for seeing your tweet on Twitter advertising this competition, I wouldn’t have known about this interesting community hub.
So maybe more notifications to my mobile to remind people what’s happening over here? We can choose how many to receive weekly or bi-weekly etc?
Userlevel 2
Cool competitions please 🙂
Userlevel 1
More of a presence on social media as I tend to see more from other companies - plus more competitions would be good.
in app chat
More competitions!
more competitions
I would like to see more regular updates and tips for staying safe and secure plus news of new items.
Userlevel 1
Would like to learn more about the different features available with idmobile
More push notifications on new products
for me it has to be how to keep my home safe and secure using the latest technology on the market and linking to existing tech items I possess
A family plan would be fantastic
more information on new gadgets, and phone upgrades
Userlevel 2
I love to watch ‘how to’ videos, it’s the only way I learn really. I love new technology but it doesn’t come with much of a manual these days and I’m someone who wants to know where everything is and how to use it so I get the most out of my kit.
More competitions

Why iD Mobile?