July Smart Home Gadgets Competition - Closed

July Smart Home Gadgets Competition - Closed

Show first post

121 replies

Userlevel 1
More innovation, like good value family shared plans.
A Facebook page that is monitored for questions/answers as well as informative videos for up coming tech
I'd like to see more giveaways
I would like a bit more information on new tech coming up that is going to be in new models so that I can choose my next phone understanding more about what it can offer me..
More competitions and giveaways would be great
Userlevel 1
More how to guides
Userlevel 3
Maybe a "chat room", like a area on the community that people can talk about anything. Different gadgets, experiences, hobbies. This way we would get to know each other better and the community would be more interactive.
More comps and money saving advice
Youtube Videos covering latest updates and news
product reviews, and suggestions for the home. New technology. videos
Referral codes for friends and family
Tech Video reviews and would be great to have online live chat feature instead of having to wait on responses through the threads to questions
More info on smart gadgets and how to set up a smart home, with all the different technologies
Mobile Network is great.

Maybe the option of transferring your GB to someone else.
Userlevel 1
I'd love more technical hints & tips.
'Coming soon' and reviews
I'd love to see more offers and articles on budget friendly home gadgets. Also maybe some info and videos on connecting up security cameras to houses etc, as I'm keen to instal some but no idea where to start!
more videos
Getting the most out of the mobile network. What the future holds.
More competitions as well as technology that involves family and dogs. For example cameras to watch dogs while you are out or pet trackers. Reviews on things like that would be helpful xx
Userlevel 1
I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to reviews, whether that be about holidays, restaurants, freezers or tech, I need to see a review first so I'd welcome lots of those as I love to read them to learn about a new product even if I am not considering buying it at that moment, in fact I've been known to only buy a product as I've read a great review.

I'd also like a Facebook Live post where once in a while, where we can ask all those questions that we have about tech but never get the time to search a forum, also hacks and other tricks on tech that we didn't know about, I love learning about all that stuff, told you I was a geek 🙂 🙂
more notification updates 🙂
I'd like more notifications on new SIM only data deals
Regular reviews and reports on the latest phones that have lots of info on their specs and an honest opinion on if they're suitable for those that use their phone for gaming, photography, to stream etc so we know with more ease of a handset we are looking at will suit what we use our phones for most. Also, a round up of the latest tech coming out, and more competitions.
I'd line a notification whenever new special offers are available

Why iD Mobile?