July Smart Home Gadgets Competition - Closed

July Smart Home Gadgets Competition - Closed

Show first post

121 replies

How to use tech such as the ring doorbell on your phone and advise and tips for non-tech people how to use apps on their phones to help in the home.
What apps are available to help older people around the home.
Very clear information on upgrades available
More information on new smart tech
Tips on security.
Userlevel 1
Reviews of new smart technology
Userlevel 1
Vlogs weighing up the pros and cons of new tech on the market so I can make a more informed decision on what spec I'd like to buy.
A section where people can post known scams/phishing attempts to help others identify them before reacting incorrectly.
Demonstration videos would be great 🙂
Tips to get the most from our tech, those little things that you only learn when you use something regularly.
Userlevel 1
Mobile Phone Comparisons, regular blog updates and up to date news and reviews
I’d like to see more smart home security items
Userlevel 1
I would love to see really simple comparison charts so that I can compare similar gadgets - and a sort of printable 'dummies guide' to help elderly people like my mum who have no clue about technology but are interested.
  1. More competitions and giveaways to ID customers
  2. Smart tech trial news
  3. New handset reviews
Userlevel 2
More information about what sorts of communication eat into your allowance ie whatsapp, facebook messenger, pictures on texts etc. Have had a few unexpected surprises that way! Plus details on blackout areas locally and internationally. Thank you.
I would like to see more product tests and comparisons
More competitions please
More info on home security
video round ups x
More information on security, special offers and competituons.
Userlevel 1
An article on the options and best way to back up the whole family’s smart phones would be useful
More notifications on competitions and more updates on new things coming to ID Mobile soon.
A monthly round up of upgrade deals.
More comps please x
More competitions and prizes!
I'd like to see phone reviews.

Why iD Mobile?