248 replies

The Id Motto
“Id” will give you unlimited Minuets
“Id” will give you unlimited Texts
“Id” will give data that rolls over
“Id” Know they gave them to me
good deals great prices easy to use phones
Competition time.

Fancy winning an incredible Google Pixel 3a smartphone? Comment below, and tell us why you think we’ve got a million happy customers.

You’ve got until midnight on Monday 24 June to comment, and we’ll pick the winner at random. Good luck!

T&C's Apply
Such honest prices for sim only deals. Also the app is very helpful and easy to navigate.
Userlevel 1
Service! Both customer service and the technical quality of the connection. I have never had any issues with connection, data use or billing. This is a true quality service and long may it last.
Good pricing and network coverage
Userlevel 2
Good coverage, and tariffs.
ID is responsible priced network and all my family is with the ID ,and the good thing is the rollover data.
ID is so simple to use. Good prices especially for SIM only deals, a first rate website so it’s easy to track how much data you have left. They also, quite simply, do what they say they’ll do and are completely straightforward.
cheapest cost, but not service which is excellent without being obtrusive
fantastic sim only deals and fast speeds with very little buffering
Userlevel 1
ID just seem to make it easy and economical. I think they are a great company
Userlevel 1
Competition time.

Fancy winning an incredible Google Pixel 3a smartphone? Comment below, and tell us why you think we’ve got a million happy customers.

You’ve got until midnight on Monday 24 June to comment, and we’ll pick the winner at random. Good luck!

T&C's Apply
You have produce that suitable for everyone at any level of financial status.
Because your customer service team have expressed over 1 million smiles 🙂
It's the green logo of course! (my favourite colour). That or the low prices?
Prices are excellent. Everything runs smoothly and the customer service is top notch.
Userlevel 1
Your prices are by far the best and I can check up on my usage in just a few seconds using your App.
Great value, great phones, great team
An amazing service by a brilliant company who provide a good deal while not compromising on features like VoLTE and WiFi calling, which is superb when I’m on the Underground!
Highly recommended to family, best deals around, excellent coverage and outstanding customer service, best I have received over other providers, easy to navigate website 😀
Because of your services and products
Prices are great, customer service is excellent and the app is outstanding. iD is a brilliant provider.
Simple, easy to understand and fair pricing. Have converted several family members since joining a few years ago and all are very happy with their ID mobiles 😊
Tariffs are such good value, still the best around. The app is fantastic as you are able to control everything at the touch of a button. I wouldn't consider any other networks and have convinced so many family members and friends to move after they've heard the great deal I'm able to get!
Why iD Mobile?