June Google Competition - Closed

June Google Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

248 replies

Quite simply very good SIM only packages.
Best out of the bunch ‘good value for money’ 🙂
Everything about id Is brilliant, fantastic deals at unreal prices not to mention super friendly staff when you need to speak to somebody. Id are with out a doubt the best mobile phone company in the UK Even the App is fantastic.
Userlevel 1
Best bang for your buck!! Awesome customer service too. Whenever I've had a problem, it's been dealt with no hassle at all. It's so rare these days! Been with ID since they came out, and 2 smartphones later, I'm still on their SIM only because there's no better value for money out there. I'm on 20GB for like a tenner! O2, EE and the rest, eat ID's dust!
A service that’s on par if not even better than the competitors at higher prices, lowestd prices i’ve seen on the market. App is absolutely brilliant and so easy to use.
Competition time.

Fancy winning an incredible Google Pixel 3a smartphone? Comment below, and tell us why you think we’ve got a million happy customers.

You’ve got until midnight on Monday 24 June to comment, and we’ll pick the winner at random. Good luck!

T&C's Apply
Very straightforward and clear and transparent tariff with competitive prices for SIM only. Pretty good coverage, have never had any issues. Love the data roll over too.
The value for money makes you my best ever network!
Quick efficient online service.
Userlevel 1
Very good value, good service.
Competition time.

Fancy winning an incredible Google Pixel 3a smartphone? Comment below, and tell us why you think we’ve got a million happy customers.

You’ve got until midnight on Monday 24 June to comment, and we’ll pick the winner at random. Good luck!

T&C's Apply

well impressed with your service since using you for the first time, good value and easy to understand website, for billing etc
Great products, great prices and always keep customers up to date with the latest technology!
Userlevel 3
Well they were init to win it and they simply reduced their prices, although the customer service is not great i mean you get some pretty unbeatable deals on sim only so it isn't all to bad and that's how they won the customers over from other networks by reducing price and trying to give better customer service so alls a winner and if they carry on i'm sure customer numbers would soar beyond the current figure!!!
Cheap as chips with great service and signal. Excellent!!
Simply the best pricing araound
Userlevel 1
Cheap prices, and data rollover.
Competition time.

T&C's Apply
I'm one in a million but still get great personal service from you guys..Congratulations!
Because you learned from the mistakes made by the big network providers particularly around customer service and tech support
Userlevel 2
Outstanding SIM only deals, great coverage and decent app.
Userlevel 1
Unbeatable prices 😎
Great value for money, good service and rewards, the apps really useful and I feel valued as a customer 🙂
Userlevel 1
Cheap and cheerful yet professional and reliable - what more can you ask for!?
Userlevel 1
Because your the coolest!
Simply the best deal around for me. Also, after having had a really bad experience with the lack of customer care from an other service provider, iD were absolutely brilliant and made everything right again. Love the fact that I'm not losing my data when it's not been used. Off to France soon where I won't have much access to Wi-Fi, so totally looking forward to not being stressed about how much data I'll be using as I've got loads 🙂
Why iD Mobile?