June Google Competition - Closed

June Google Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

248 replies

Userlevel 1
Good selection and low prices.
I don't know of anywhere else I could receive unlimited calls, text & 3GB of DATA for a mere £8 a month.

There is never anything to complain of with iD Network. I am confident in the knowledge that if any problems were to arise then your capable and dedicated staff would have them resolved quickly and efficiently.

I can only imagine that the reason iD have over a million content customers is that many potential customers are locked into contracts with other less deserving Networks.

I know my friends and family are waiting for such times to take my advice and follow suite.

I imagine it is only a matter of time before the iD company see the iD community double in size - as my DATA does when it isn't used.

I sincerely could not be more satisfied with my decision to join iD Network.
Userlevel 2
Great value for money and the best customer service makes this company the number one.
Can't be beaten for VFM, bought 3 SIM cards for the family.
It works on both levels - it's a very reasonably priced network with a good app to let you know your usage but also it provides a community to make you feel like you belong to something really good - WHICH WE DO!
Userlevel 1
Competition time.

Fancy winning an incredible Google Pixel 3a smartphone? Comment below, and tell us why you think we’ve got a million happy customers.

You’ve got until midnight on Monday 24 June to comment, and we’ll pick the winner at random. Good luck!

T&C's Apply

Good Value, no hassle SIM only deals.
The value for money options on short and long contract's is second to none.
Plus the ID app keeps you in control of your phone budget with no nasty surprise's at the end of the month
A million customers, a million happy customers, and I am one of them. Great in store help and guidance, great online facility, great price. All-in-all, simply the best!
Trevor
One million people can't be wrong . . . ID Mobile Is Simply (and conveniently) "The Best"
Userlevel 1
Great value for money and fantastic service!!! That's your secret ...isn't it?!? 😉
Userlevel 1
I'm old(er). There, it's said. BUT... the price is right and ID customer service is so good that I actually understand my phone now. And the service gets right through sandstone walls that my previous provider's service sometimes stopped outside! Great for roaming in Europe and the blogs mean I can secretly read up and appear very knowledgeable in front of my young friends and relatives.
Got a good phone on a good contract from you. I appreciate it
One of the Best network around with unbeatable deals 👍👍👍
Best VFM around and excellent coverage ☺️
Best prices and user friendly 🙂
Simply the best!
Great value, great service. Nothing else needed 😁
Userlevel 1
Because your one in a million. 🥰
VeVery simp!e answer !! Great prices, great service, great handsets.
Userlevel 1
Great service and value, a company that listens to customers with excellent clear communication through newsletters. Gets all the important things right!
Competition time.

Fancy winning an incredible Google Pixel 3a smartphone? Comment below, and tell us why you think we’ve got a million happy customers.

You’ve got until midnight on Monday 24 June to comment, and we’ll pick the winner at random. Good luck!

T&C's Apply

Competitive pricing but still featuring advanced features like 4G-Calling and Wi-Fi calling which many other networks miss!
Userlevel 1
SInce Joining iD what must be around three years ago, I have never found a better deal for me and my better half.
Fee free roaming is a huge, huge bonus so we will never get unexpected bills.
No mid term contract rises.
Unlimited texts on my plan which is great and enough data allowance to download the whole Internet (nearly)
Whats not to love 😍
Good website and low prices
Because the show must go on in this competitive market, thus you show your customers the deals to keep them coming.
Simplè ,cheap and reliable !
Why iD Mobile?