May Community Newsletter Competition - CLOSED

May Community Newsletter Competition - CLOSED
Userlevel 3
Badge

Welcome to the May competition! The High St might be shut, but that doesn’t mean you can’t treat yourself to some of the latest tech online!

What’s the prize?

This month we are giving away two £50 Currys PC World vouchers to use on the website for two lucky winners! Fancy starting or adding to a smart home setup? Been looking for that new TV or sound system to bring the cinema to your living room? Or maybe you are looking to treat your kitchen to some shiny new appliances.

How to enter

For a chance to win, all you need to do is tell us ‘What is your most used home appliance is and why you’d want to upgrade it

Make sure you post your answer in the comments below. Don’t miss out! The competition ends at midnight on Sunday 10th May, and we’ll reveal the lucky winner shortly after.

Best of luck and we hope you have a great month!

The legal stuff

Terms and Conditions apply

This topic has been closed for comments

62 replies

Userlevel 2

TV, which is getting plenty of use during lockdown.  We could really do with something bigger...

My kettle & toaster I use the most in the kitchen

Userlevel 1

My washing machine..need to upgrade it now that my family has grown.

I dropped our cafetiere and it's smashed but instead of another one I'd like to put the money towards an actual coffee machine please. 😊

My most used item is the washing machine always on with two teenagers in the house it’s always on so couldn’t live without it.

Userlevel 1

My most used appliance is my iPad, and I’d love an upgrade because I can’t install any updates anymore! 

Userlevel 1

my most used appliance is the tv, I would like to be able to upgrade it to a smart tv

Userlevel 3

Probably a toss-up between my tumble-dryer and washing machine - both are used equally as often and both could do with getting replaced after many years of service!

Userlevel 2

My most used appliance is our tumble dryer, it is making some worrying noises so not sure whether it will last much longer!

Userlevel 1

I’d love to upgrade my security cameras - I use to see who’s at the door before opening, keep an eye on my property, and the best thing - watch my evening visitors, a pair of hedgehogs :green_heart: The picture is pretty grainy so a better camera would be fab.

Userlevel 2

Cakes made in lockdown cheer us on our way 😀

For birthdays 🎉 key workers 👩‍⚕️ and VE Day 🇬🇧 

#PositivePandemic... I’ve muscles galore 💪 

But my arm is aching - I can’t take much more 😬

A £50 voucher 💴 means I could replace

My broken food mixer and make some more cakes 🧁 🍰 🎂 

I depend on my laptop for work every day. I have had it for several years and ran out of space on it now; it’s about time I upgrade so I can improve the speed at which I complete assignments.

Why iD Mobile?