Blog

New Year, New Phone - Competition

New Year, New Phone - Competition

Show first post

109 replies

More information on 5G expansion, how it works, how much it costs etc

For the website, a live chat function would be a great addition.

Very new to the community but this all looks super helpful - keep doing what you’re doing! My only suggestion would be to provide data packages for people traveling outside of Europe (or the UK given our exit)

Userlevel 1

ID is incredibly great value and I've been with you for a long time coming. The community is great and you can usually find what you need in it. I might suggest something like a little bit of fun. Like a poll on general things current affairs, favourite things etc help us get to know the community more. 

Userlevel 1

Sent 8Jan21
I love your Data Add-on, which flows generously for a whole year.  Should you use up all your Data in any month this 4Gb Add-on kicks in, not only for that month but continues on safe guarding your Plan for a whole year.

It's so comforting, after discovering the shock of unwittingly going over your Data allowance, along with an expensive bill added onto your Plan, to suddenly realize you were protected by this 4Gb Data Add-on, its a sensible form of insurance I suppose.

For a one-off £15 payment this add-on will Protect you for a whole year.

Now, my suggestion is;
 to offer the same one year long, ongoing protection for your Phone Call Minutes, give us piece-of-mind iD, every month for those times we may need to over-run our phone minutes.

How about it iD?

Userlevel 1

Sent 8Jan21
I love your Data Add-on, which flows generously for a whole year.  Should you use up all your Data in any month this 4Gb Add-on kicks in, not only for that month but continues on safe guarding your Plan for a whole year.

It's so comforting, after discovering the shock of unwittingly going over your Data allowance, along with an expensive bill added onto your Plan, to suddenly realize you were protected by this 4Gb Data Add-on, its a sensible form of insurance I suppose.

For a one-off £15 payment this add-on will Protect you for a whole year.

Now, my suggestion is;
 to offer the same one year long, ongoing protection for your Phone Call Minutes, give us piece-of-mind iD, every month for those times we may need to over-run our phone minutes.

How about it iD?

...…

Yes asmileischarity, 
 of course it would be wonderful if we all could benefit by moving from a previously chosen plan which certainly seemed excellent at the time ...only to find its now dropped in price, 
 but I suppose thats life, and yes £6 for this deal is truely a wonderful offer.

My first contract plan, I think from Vodafone around 1985, was 50p/min, and midway through my contract a similar price plan was on offer at 25p/min, it happens and indeed has done so several times since!

I get by in celebrating these dropping prices and take advantage come my next future purchase.

Userlevel 1

Let people have more than 2 contracts!

Because I already have them in my name for both my children, I can’t move over to you!

Userlevel 1

Great idea SharonBarnes,

Lets hope the iD app designers are watching this

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @DaveH , you made some great points thanks for that :)

Personally, I'd love some more info on the 5G revolution. Obviously, download speeds will be faster, but what functionality might that unlock…?!

Plus, also in this fake news age, how to counter the mistaken view that 5G is bad for humans.

Happy New Year!