Blog

New Year, New Phone - Competition

New Year, New Phone - Competition

Show first post

109 replies

Userlevel 1

I have had no problems with the ID community and can’t think of anything they need to improve on. I especially like the help articles on the website as they’ve been useful in helping me throughout my contract with ID, so I would say continue to update them.

Userlevel 2

I am happy with the community as it is. It can be a mistake to go for change just for the sake of it. I can find what I am looking for easily enough. Have you ever heard of KISS: Keep It Simple Stupid. :thinking:

Userlevel 1

Some tips on digital security for mobile devices would be great!

Userlevel 1

I enjoy getting the newsletter each month and find the content interesting. Perhaps articles which may help older, less tech savvy people would be good from my perspective. Thank you.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have 3 idmobile contracts for my family, one thing is really love to to is have them all managed under one account, every other service I've used does this, it's just a massive pain to have to log in and out of each one! Otherwise, all good 😁

Userlevel 2

Happy as is

Userlevel 1

when they say to good to be true it is except when its community.idmoble.co.uk for a blog what gives sound advice  and free nothing better

Userlevel 1

FIX YOUR PAC CODE SYSTEM SO YOU DON’T TRAP PEOPLE WITH A CHAT BOT THAT CANNOT FIX ISSUES AND FORCE THEM TO PAY UNLESS THEY GIVE UP THEIR NUMBERS

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @sharonbarnes , I hope you are well :)

Another great idea, this is something we are looking into and hopefully this will come to fruition in the near future :)

More competitions and give aways please. I always visit the site for a chance to get something free but I then stay to read what else is going on.

I have had no problems so far so nothing 😁

ID has been great, the only thing I could ask for is a stronger signal strength! But for what I pay for the great contract I’ve got makes me almost feel guilty to ask for more :L

More info on the 5G advantages, a broader network with a stronger signal (It’s weak in my house and at my elderly mother’s which is a bit tricky) and more chances to win things please :grinning:

No changes, keep up the good work

It’s been a great experience so far but I would recommend the ability to roam after brexit would be great and to be able to let data rollover! Thanks :)

I have been very happy with ID community, don’t think there is anything that can be improved. 

I'm new to the community (not id) 

I've not had any reason to use customer services as the service as a whole has been great. I've managed to bring my old phone number, upgrade and have had no problems with either. 

I'm hopeful that if things went wrong, the customer service would be as good as the day to day usability of the app. 

Maybe let our data rollover every month. But you do give us a great service nonetheless. 

Applied for a contract in October and been very happy with it. Very friendly and helpful whenever I’ve contacted for help, website and all also easy to navigate, data rollover is brilliant, carry on! 

Maybe let our data rollover every month. But you do give us a great service nonetheless. 

My data does rollover! 

Just keep up with what you’re doing 

I'm new to the Community but it strikes me in these difficult times enabling us to give unused data to people who really need it, helping to bridge the Digital Divide by welcoming people into the world of digital possibility that. ID Mobile is able to offer would be a great thing. 

My data does rollover! 

So does mine

ID seems really great so far, the only thing I would say that would make it better would be to have promotions and links work natively in the app i.e. keep the user logged in when they navigate instead of porting a mobile optimised web form to display in the app.

Other than that though it really does seem to be great!

Doing a fantastic job, keep it up 

Why iD Mobile?