New Year, New You

New Year, New You

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

186 replies

To be more organised! So far so good makes ne feel better 

Userlevel 1

I would like to be more organised.

My New Year’s Resolution is to continue to evolve, enjoy life more and share that joy.

To be more money conscious

I would like to be able to eat healthier and take more exercise and maybe make a bit more time for my self. 

To retire, or at least partially retire and have a bit more time for me

Userlevel 2

My New Years resolution is to clear out my loft and flat so when I die my kids don’t have the hassle of it! Bit morbid but any of us could go at anytime right now!

My new year's resolution is to find a mobile network that actually provides a decent signal in my own home! 

Userlevel 1

To take up running again. In the first lockdown I started jogging and built it up. I was doing 5k most days to fill the time, but when I returned to work I lost the motivation. I need to get my mojo back!

Userlevel 2

I don’t have one.

Userlevel 1

This year I aim to lost some weight and go on holiday some where hot.

To be happy and try to ensure those around me are happy too! 

Userlevel 1

I would like to procure a new job which I enjoy and which gives me the opportunity to utilise my customer services skills to the best effect.  On a personal level I want to start ballroom dancing again, something I last did as a child of 12, I miss the self expression and enjoyment which it used to bring me.  Im also going to take the plunge and travel abroad for the first time since Lockdown, off to Split in Croatia in May.

I'm looking to lose 6 stones in weight. I'm after sponsorship to add to my motivation.

My resolution for the New Year: NOT to put off till tomorrow something I can do today. Hopefully my memory will improve aswel :

Also (if I allowed one more) not to look at my superb Huawei P30 every 10 minutes of the day…. Sorry ID. :relaxed::relaxed: .

Knit more and read more 🙂

Userlevel 1

My New year resolution is to reduce my carbon footprint as much as I can. To help me do this I'm now a vegan and will use my car as little as possible.

Userlevel 1

I'd like to be more eco friendly, growing my own food and being more economical when I'm cooking. I have a very complicated diet for my kidney disease and it ends up being very expensive so I need to save money by making the most of what I have. 

Userlevel 1

My new years resolution is to spend more money at Currys.

I recently moved to a new city so my new years resolution is to try anything and everything new! 🌇

My New Years Resolution is to take care of my mental health and try to take some time out to focus on my health and wellbeing.  Also to be more aware of my family’s and friend’s wellbeing as well.

Hi I plan to eat healthy and fresh produce with the help of gusto a new found love and excitement for cooking around my busy schedule and to take up more exercise mainly running as I do enjoy early morning runs!!! Hopefully the weather is kind to me 🤞

As am in my 60th year it is my resolution to put my affairs in order 

My New Years resolution is to make time to do at least one craft activity a week. Maybe not complete it as some can take months but at least spend a few hours doing something crafty.

I haven’t made a resolution for years as it was always get fit, eat healthy, change who I am, etc which we’re always failures. This time I’m making one that makes me happy and am more likely to keep which ultimately doesn’t make me feel like a failure at the end of the year. This is more than you’ve asked for but I hope it helps inspire others 😊

Lose weight, get healthier and stress less. 

Why iD Mobile?