Blog

New Year, New You

New Year, New You

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

186 replies

My new years resolution it to stop using as much gas and electricity during the year. So I can at least be warm for a while in winter

Userlevel 1

To learn conversational Spanish, so that I can chat to my daughter in laws parents and also to get my golf handicap down to 15. Two pretty big tasks, but I am determined!

Try and lose weight and start to love myself again and find my confidence to get back out in the real world.

Userlevel 1

To stop poking my girlfriend’s bear :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Userlevel 1

My new year’s resolutions are :-

to eat healthier, exercise more, grow more fruit and vegetables 

spend more time with my mum, as she has multiple myeloma and it’s getting worse and I never know if she will pull through more chemo and radiation 🤞🏻🙂

Whenever I travel, I take plenty of photos and videos on my phones and cameras as a visual record of the amazing places I have experienced and unfortunately I have not transferred all of these onto my iPad. Some of my old phones do not use Bluetooth or the internet and the cameras have a selection of memory cards which are difficult to access with my current technology. My NYR is to take time to enjoy and collect these pictures together.

Travel is more difficult in Covid times so these older pictures on my Blackberry and camera mean so much more to me now!

Userlevel 1

My new years resolution is to leave home more often, go out and enjoy life, over the last 2 years we have spent far too much  locked away at home.

Userlevel 1

I'm going to finish my book and lose a stone.

Probably in that order.

My new years resolution is to stay clear of the wrong choices and continue on the good path! And to be the best husband to my beautiful wife! 

Spend more time with family and eat health 

My New Years resolution is to work on looking after my good mental health 💙

Remember, you are still breathing so enjoy each day as it comes. Worry not!

Userlevel 3

Get fitter and grow better allotment crops

My new year's resolution is to manage my time better , make more time for us and to be healthier than ever. 

to watch more films from my watchlist!

I would love to learn a new language, in particular Arabic. 

Userlevel 1

Don't make new year resolution. Because I never stick to them. 🤣🤣

Happy new year!  My resolution is to have something planned each weekend (even just a short walk) to meet up with a friend.  Have not seen enough of them over the last two years and am excited to catch up with them all x

My New Year's Resolution is to be the best husband that I can.

Userlevel 1

To get out more, all I do is go to work, see family every couple of weeks and go home so I'm gonna try and drag friends and families out to do more outdoor activities or even just day trips. Something that doesn't involve sitting inside all day with our eyes glued to a TV or some sort of screen.

My resolution is to run at least 5 5Ks per week. I was doing this up until Autumn but it's been a tough old winter!

Userlevel 1

Sort out my financial affairs.

Userlevel 2

To go on holiday abroad!!!

My New Years resolution is to get to know my neighbours. Covid has had a terrible affect on communities so I thought a street party for the Queens jubilee would be a great start. Six families have already signed up, I’m so excited to meet everyone. Stay safe and have great 2022

To try eat healthy , improve my health and do more exercises also I want enjoying, relaxing and be happy 😊 

Why iD Mobile?