New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

457 replies

When the football is on all day with a nice cold beer😁🍻

My New Year’s resolution was getting back to an exercise regime and to look after my health 

Userlevel 1

I want to get out on the bike more and lose weight this year

The rising of a full Moon on a clear night. Just Beautiful.

I aim to get out and do more this year, exploring new places both locally and further afield.

I'm doing No Snackuary.

To make the most of my greenhouse and grow as much salad as I can to help me be a bit healthier, reduce costs, food miles and plastic waste

Purple chocolate (Cadbury’s!).

My resolution is NOT to be caught up the the new year resolution trap...if you don't make one, you don't miss out on achieving it !

Being in nature with my loved ones. For example a lil hill walk up Glencoe  then sipping on a little hot beverage later on. Bliss

My new years resolution is to climb E2 and learn about business

Be braver about exchanging a few remarks with people on buses or trains - if I get no response, I haven’t lost anything by trying.

I have been on a weightloss journey since August 2022, 3 stone down & 3 stone to go by end of July is my resolution.

I am not usually one for making resolutions but this year I am going to make a real effort to meet up with more friends regularly because it boosts my mood

Userlevel 1

Just the usual eat less, exercise more and no booze in January (madness!)

Actually doing my New Year Resolution, and not just talking about it!

To go wild water swimming twice a month! 

My grandchildren and great granddaughter 

Userlevel 1

I would like to say something profound and meaningful but the answer is gin !

the new year resolution, get fitter and run virtual London marathon on April 

Userlevel 1

My new years resolution is to focus on a passion, Not the Way I Look as well as working out to feel good, not be thinner

I've made one this year (I don't usually!) To become a healthier version of myself - in every sense of the phrase!

My new years resolution is to better both my physical and mental health, going to the gym and taking part in many things I enjoy 

Enjoy life and make more time for friends 😊

To become a healthier me - in every sense of the phrase!

Why iD Mobile?