November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

240 replies

Userlevel 2

My children’s birthdays, as they are the most precious things in my life :-)

Userlevel 1

Christmas because you get a big dinner with family and days off to meet up with friends.

Userlevel 1

Christmas as it brings the family together, which does not happen enough.

Userlevel 1

Super bowl!

Userlevel 3

Another Christmas fan here 🙂 Plenty of good memories and great to get the family together. :)

Userlevel 2

I absolutely love Halloween 🎃. I love dressing up and spending time making my costume, I love choosing some pumpkins to carve.
I love Halloween parties 🎉 and joining in with giving the little trick or treaters lots of treats but also a scare with my costume.

I love dressing the house up, baking some scary treats and making some scary tipples too.

I really love attending Scarefest and getting a real fright myself, it’s just my favourite thing to do.

Userlevel 1

Every weekend, spending time and catching up with family and friends..... Priceless😊

Userlevel 1

Christmas!

Userlevel 3

My favorite will be Christmas 😊 I have the best memories just spending Christmas Eve with my grandad playing games. Christmas is a bit different now but I make the most of it making all the food and deserts. That's for me the most important part, having my loved ones all together at the table! Is also a time of the year to give back and be involved in charities and make sure we also give to others so they can also have a better Christmas. 

Userlevel 1

Christmas and family  

Userlevel 1

Christmas!

Userlevel 1

Christmas as my workplace has a shutdown for the whole of the Christmas and New Year holidays :relieved:

Userlevel 1

Celebration of my three children's birthdays.

Userlevel 1

Christmas definitely to see the joy on my sons face 

Userlevel 1

Birthday, definitely. 

Well, it was our 50th wedding anniversary this year….. The last 28 years was a perfect marriage…. I was in Tahiti & my wife in France… Few arguments! However, not really a thing to celebrate…. So, it is definitely Christmas, Although, for me, with my daughters & G-kids in the south of France, I mostly live on the memories!

Easter time is the best occasion for me because I get to join all sides of our family. There's in laws, family of in laws, my family, my husbands family totaling in approximately 40 of us all in one holiday campsite in Salou, Spain. We relax, laugh, drink, have bbq's, watch all our children play together and it's magical. Even when we haven't seen each other in a year it's like we seen each other yesterday. It's a time entirely dedicated to family which is just filled with pure love and there's really nothing better in life than that! 

Userlevel 1

Weddings! Great fun to celebrate with friends and family

St Patrick's day. Great Irish songs and fan atmosphere

Christmas Eve, we decorate the house including the tree, wrap the presents ,ice the cake & prep all the food  for the “Big” day at least the kids are older now so I don’t have to wait ‘til they're in bed!

Userlevel 1

Bonfire night has to be one of my favourite events! 🎆🎇

Christmas with my family, however many, is always the best.

Userlevel 1

December 1st my Birthday .Getting loads of Happy Birthday messages on my Samsung phone

Kids birthdays - the boys favourite day!

It’s got to be Christmas.  Everyone is cheery.  The twinkling lights everywhere are gorgeous & the whole country seems to be in a much nicer mood.

Why iD Mobile?